1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
596 Posts
Looks like the headliner? Does not look like rust or metal to me. I am on my phone so can not see well..

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You where correct ChrisG. I didn't touch it when I took the photos and just assumed. But its the headliner material ,which what ,when they did the liner for the roof just kinda say ehh good enough ,I guess. Or the liner in that area has worn in those spots exposing the crap I'm looking at now .

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went outside and took my finger nail to it . Its soft ,not rust. I feel Chris had it right. I just had assumed it was rust. Thanks though

·
Registered
1,664 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Again I assume this is the material that's on the (cardboard?) that they attach the liner fabric to.

·
Registered
163 Posts
It could be mold. If it is you are going to want to make sure that you stop the moisture coming in. Then your going to need to make sure ALL of the mold is gone. Hope you get it fixed easy.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Good, hate to think it was staining from rust somewhere in the roof line.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man I hope its not mold , I just scrapped it with my nail. I gotta wash my hands ! Lol.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good, hate to think it was staining from rust somewhere in the roof line
I first thought it was from water sitting inside that area. Like I had a leak in the sunroof or something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.