Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work down the street from a high end dealer (mostly sell high end cars, Bentlys, BMWs, Lamborghinis, you name it they got it). About 3 weeks ago they put a Liquid Red G8 GT facing the side street i go down to get to work. Its soo tempting, only $25k w/ 20k miles on it. I find it funny i had to drive 3 hours, 2 states away to get mine, a V6, and now every morning and afternoon there is one staring at me as i pass to and from work.

Forgot to add... its sitting next to an 05' Corvette which is about $35k. Im really interested to see which one sells first.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also it is one the very coveted First 888 made...#514. Decisions. Decisions.

·
Registered
206 Posts
If you're thinking about it, then you can probably afford both your current V6 and the GT. Keep the V6 as the daily driver and toss it up on the weekends with the GT.

·
every village has one
2,170 Posts
Hang on a minute. Look under the cars for sale section here. There's a board member with a Stryker Blue with 7700 miles on it for less than that!
Now that's tempting...

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I'm not so sure the first 888 are "very coveted". I am more interested in the 2009.5's myself. Those extra cup holders makes all the difference to me. Oh, and bluetooth is nice.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I'm not so sure the first 888 are "very coveted". I am more interested in the 2009.5's myself. Those extra cup holders makes all the difference to me. Oh, and bluetooth is nice.
Yea I agree... there is nothing special about the first 888..... you dont get more money for it, there were improvements in the later ones, etc.. etc... so dont base your decision on the number.....

it is an awesome car... and I agree you may be able to find a better price than that out there......

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you're thinking about it, then you can probably afford both your current V6 and the GT. Keep the V6 as the daily driver and toss it up on the weekends with the GT.
I wish that was the case...i would have to trade it in for mine though. I dont make that kinda $$$ yet.

·
female, no 'bro'
294 Posts

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
I work down the street from a high end dealer (mostly sell high end cars, Bentlys, BMWs, Lamborghinis, you name it they got it).
I take it you work in Palmyra off of 73?

·
Registered
360 Posts
give her a little drive. hit it and quit it.
That's what she said :)
I say give it a drive too and see what you think. I bet you can talk them down from that price.

·
BANGARANG!!!
328 Posts
I wish i got a 2009.5 with bluetooth and the rear seat cup holders, thats what i paid for also. Damn dealerships in vegas will rip you off in a heartbeat. If i could have found a GT with the miles my V6 has on it i would jump on it in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I've considered doing the Onstar Upgrade so I can have bluetooth rather than having to spend money on minutes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts