Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the local Memorial Day car show and parked away from everyone but when I returned I saw another me parked next to me! This is the only other MSM GXP I’ve seen in CT. What are the odds?

Cheers.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thats pretty cool

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
Ha that would be cool to walk up on.

Is the other one a forum member? If not did you leave some contact info. I couldn't be side by side with a GXP and its copy without leaving a least a phone number behind.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Just based on the fact that there are 334 MSM GXPs I'd say the odds are extremely low.

That's awesome though. Both are beautiful cars.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Small world, I bet that was pretty cool to see.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha that would be cool to walk up on.

Is the other one a forum member? If not did you leave some contact info. I couldn't be side by side with a GXP and its copy without leaving a least a phone number behind.
Well I did leave my number and just found out it is another board member! jcinjin. We had a chat and he will be attending the Mongillo Motors Show on June 23rd. That made my day. Cheers.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The gunmetal wheels look fantastic on that color GXP!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Interesting catch with the mud flaps. Another interesting note... both have no tint. Neither good or bad, just interesting.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
That is an awesome color combo! The GXP with the pc wheels has about the perfect ride hight. I love the GXP wheels.

Sent from my fresh lubed iPhone

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Those are neither GXP wheels nor powdercoated on flatfoot's car. They're CTS-V wheels in a PVD finish (IIRC), and they do look awesome. :)
Yup, CTS-Vs, PVD Black Chrome. Pics do not do any PVD product justice. You need to see them yourself, they look amazing.

How's the car running Flatfoot? I want to see dyno numbers in June!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Awesome

What city was this in?

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Cool.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts