Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lift Him Up
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I strive to be as different as I can. With that, I am one of the Liquid Wrap fans and spray cars on the side as a hobbyist. This is Lunar Colorshift Pearl.

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
That's sharp! How long does it take to do something like that properly?

·
Premium Member
4,649 Posts
Very distinctive. Pardon the douche' bag question(s), but is the finish semi-permanent and how long did it take to apply the lunar colorshift pearl?

·
Lift Him Up
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's sharp! How long does it take to do something like that properly?
Took a few hours to wash, dry, tape and mask glass..next day I sprayed it which took 5 hours, 9 coats of Raail Airwrap total 4 black coats, the rest Lunar colorshift

·
Lift Him Up
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very distinctive. Pardon the douche' bag question(s), but is the finish semi-permanent and how long did it take to apply the lunar colorshift pearl?
can be removed within 5 years, I keep mine in the garage and covered so could last longer but I will change it within 2 years

·
Registered
203 Posts
Gr8 job love the color :)

·
Grease Monkey
164 Posts
what do you charge for something like this?

·
Lift Him Up
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very cool.
Its naturally going to get stone chipped from day to day driving, can it be touched up.
This is the third wrap on the car, no chips...spray extra on front of car!!! Plus, I only drive it a few times a month now, stays covered in the garage.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm with the crowd here ...very interesting and nice job done. You stated "this is the 3rd wrap". Would be interesting if you have them on file to see pics of the previous two if they were different colors.

·
Lift Him Up
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm with the crowd here ...very interesting and nice job done. You stated "this is the 3rd wrap". Would be interesting if you have them on file to see pics of the previous two if they were different colors.
just a few pictures

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts