Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Damn, Nino. That's a killer deal on the G8 GT with Prem and Sport.

·
09G8GT MSM
78 Posts
You can get the same deal with the 0% on a 09gt with premium and sport on ebay from a dealer in Granbury, tx.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
8 Posts
I finally have incentives I can be proud of, so why not post a weekly special.

2009 G8 GT
Sport, Premium, Black on Black
MSRP: 34090.00

Sale price 26,995.00 + TTL or 29,995.00 + TTL with 0%

2008 G8 Sedan V6
Base model Black on black
MSRP: 27,595.00

Sale Price 18,995.00 + TTL or 21,995.00 + TTL with 0%

I am in major clearance mode on the 08 V6 models, so if you know someone who wants one or want one yourself this is the time!
LOL and last night a South Miami Pontiac wanted to sell me a 08 GT with 2424 miles (demo model) for 27k. :bs: The car has scratches on the back in the bumper area. And a nasty one in the side. They told they would fix everything that i found wrong at no extra charge. I told them... thank you. I will have to think about it... and walked away.

I will fly to texas for the right price and car. :)

·
Registered
576 Posts

·
09G8GT MSM
78 Posts

·
Street Racing Czar
670 Posts
You just can't beat Nino's prices...

I've seen alot of good about you on here and never really jumped into one of your threads, but keep up the good fight. You make a good name for dealers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was really bummed I couldn't work a good deal with the free GM card dough I had. Looks like there are some deals to be had.

If I can get a GT with a roof, prem, sport for 26K I'll do it right away.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I feel ripped off, I payed $27000 out the door for G8 GT cloth seats no options. Only $3000 cash back in OKC. This sucks.

Rob

·
Dog Diggity
1,001 Posts
You can get the same deal with the 0% on a 09gt with premium and sport on ebay from a dealer in Granbury, tx.
Even if the other guy was offering the exact "same deal," he has not been contributing to this forum in a positive manner like Nino has been for quite some time now. :judge:

If it were between the "other dealer" and Nino, Nino would be getting my business simply because he has established himself over time as an honest, forthright individual who notifies the entire forum of the best deals GM has, as soon as he knows. That is worth something.

Besides, this is Nino's thread, no need to crap in it. Move along, little doggie. :stickpoke:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Oh Nino I wish I lived in the US...

Great price on that Black G8 GT! Lowest I can get mine down to is 37100 in Canada.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nino...is this discount available with supplier pricing (credit union)? Also, what is the mileage for these "specials"? and how exactly nare you coming to those figures?

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.