Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
09 SBM G8 GT
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo all day at work today i was reading about peoples kills and on the way home from work today... I turned onto the thruway and then my dream began...i turned onto the enterance what else turns onto the enterance?? None other than a 2011 challenger R/t, soo next thing ya know guy takes off, and i follow suite, i was hanging right behind him the his lane had a little traffic, so he switched to the far lane and next thing ya know were right next to eachother, foot to the floor we were neck and neck then then came 5th gear where i inched about a half a car on him, we both hit the brakes bc of traffic and as he got off his exit, i put the thumbs up and he nods his head in approval and throws up the peace sign..as i look up ahead, i see another little potential duel...a 2010ish mustang gt, sure enough as soon as i get next to him he urches his car ahead and then slows down beside me..no horn or anything he punched it and as soon as i saw him moving i hammer it and walk right passed him and after about a couple bus lengths he gave up...finally further down the thruway i spot a GTO! 5.7 but hey beggers cant be chosers, i pull up next to it and it was a younger female driver..i think nothing of it but when she punched i knew she was serious lol once again cat and mouse and within a few seconds i was next to her and gone...i swear it was like a dream beating 3 different cars on one trip home from work lol G8-3 GTO/GT/RT-0 lol:us_flag:

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
hahaha awesome, but did you get her number?

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
I'm just trying to figure out what area of the country you are in where you get multiple high speed runs, especially hitting 5th in 5 o'clock traffick! Lol

one I could believe but 3, that's insane; you must have been dreaming...

Must be nice!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
bahahahaha, such an excellent point. I have missed COUNTLESS races because of traffic...

·
09 SBM G8 GT
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol wasnt to heavy of traffic, but im just as suprised as you that 3 runs happned lol..but it was a nice little expressway thts pretty good for runs..we normally run there at night bc its completely empty

·
09 SBM G8 GT
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Nice mcdonell. I'm always on the thruway for work. Normally don't get the chance to run many people ,cause I am normally blowing by them already and unless they can catch up will there even be a chance to race lol. our roads are not very well policed, I swear its like the audobaun . I was in my Pacifica tonight and was being run by other vans and trucks ,it was kinda funny. I was pacing 65 ,70 and being passed. Made me wish I was in my baby. It would a been nothing but headlights in the mirror lol. How's the job situation looking? Oh and it helps to know the spots where they can park or try and hide ,like just passed the thruway authority building under the over pass in the corner right where you exit 52 b , I think its b. Or willliam street exit . They'll sit right at the exit sign. After that your home free if your heading towards the tolls or going to orchard park.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
man last time i went on the thru way, i was haulin in a camry. great driving roads! and i envy u 3 kills in one day... im runnin on a dry spell lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts