Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone. I just purchased a SC Flashpaq for $200 and installed it on my 08 G8 GT. Noticed a difference immediately. I just wanted to get some thoughts and opinions on what everyone thinks about the tuner and any advice about it also. My car is bone stock otherwise. I plan on doing a Solo exhaust system and Rotofab or Vararam intake. Any thoughts and opinions would be greatly helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
457 Posts
There are tons and tons of threads on this topic if you search around a little bit. Fyi the flashpaq has the exact same tuning capabilities as the SC cortex, so searching for that will probably yield more results. Congrats on the purchase it is a great first mod and will make quite a noticeable difference even on a bone stock car. Enjoy

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
I love my flashpaq. Great investment for a stock or mildly modded car. I have experimented with just about every setup on this thing. I swear my car feels the best and runs smoothest with the following setup. 87 tune, 25% trans torque and everything else set to stock value. I run 89 octane gas.

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
Advanced Tune:
25% shift torque
raised speed limiter
raised rev limiter
stock shift points
afm disabled

1 - 4 of 4 Posts