Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Pass.
Good pick by Steve R about the front fender.
Does not have the updated radio with the larger screen, no leather, no sunroof and its an 08.
There's 09 V6's up in this neck of the woods priced from $6-10K most with Premium sound and comfort packages e-tested and certified.
For that price you could probably pick up a GT a grand more if you were willing to travel to pick it up.
Don't know what your time frame is but don't settle for one of these, take your time the right G8 for you is still out there.
My opinion for what its worth.
Good hunting.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Your search was San Antonio and I'm up here in the burbs of Toronto so I don't know if you want that much of a road trip.
Go to Kijiji Ontario and you will get an idea of prices up here. With the exchange rate you could get quite a deal.
Did you try Auto trader down there? I have family in Dallas and am always looking on your sites to see what is down there.

·
every village has one
2,119 Posts
Run
They finance everyone? Let them finance someone else.
Be patient, there's one out there.
Only takes a couple hours to buy one, regret takes a bit more

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I asked him about it today. He looked at both sides acting like he didn't know what I was talking about. Then he said it was like that when they bought it.

·
every village has one
2,119 Posts
I asked him about it today. He looked at both sides acting like he didn't know what I was talking about. Then he said it was like that when they bought it.
And there you have it......
Let him tell that to the next guy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, do not get that car! Just imagine what else they "don't know" definitely use car gurus like Steve R said, that is how i found mine!
That car is on car guru

·
Registered
210 Posts
Tell the dealer to ditch the stripes, the window drip thingies, and sell it to someone else.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Not a lot of info there and one lousy picture, but I've never used Craigslist before so I'm probably missing something.
Hey worth a shot, go take a look.
It does have GT 19" sport rims on it which is cool.
I always look for paperwork/history. Get the VIN and go to GM, they should provide you with a history of work done.
Good luck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I looked at it. Every thing looked ok. It has 83k miles on it. He was at his birthday party so I didn't drive it. I don't know about the price though. I did located a v8 for a similar price. It has 125k.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Do yourself a favor, drive a V6 and a V8. Do NOT buy until you have driven both. Your decision will be very simple. Take your time to find the right one.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
11 Participants
SSpeedracer
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing