Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I thought I'd throw an update out there since I've had the intake installed. Simply ,I'm happy lol. Sounds nice. Easy to install ,No issues. Charlie of Orssom is good to work with and get questions answered,as well as Dan linett. Thanks for the help Dan. No dyno test so I don't know what gains I actually got. They claim around 20 or so horses. Did seal my scoops but from what Charlie had informed me , it wasn't for the intake but because the water drips down in the engine bay causing things to prematurely wear. I know some guys have been paranoid over water getting in the intake but no issues here. Just hope I didn't jinks myself by saying that . So far it gets my two thumbs up.

·
Motoring Enthusiast
129 Posts
Where and whom did you get the intake from? I've been interested in the Orssom but didn't think you could get it in the states.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pm Dan linett, forum member here. Or just go to the orssom site and send Charlie an email. The will ship it to the u.s. . Reason why I say pm Dan is because he knows Charlie and worked on saving me a few bucks.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks troy

·
Motoring Enthusiast
129 Posts
So does this match up with the front grilles for a ram air effect?

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No , its over the radiator and gets its air from between gap in the hood and front bumper. You remove the weather stripping.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
very clean pieces, I've said a few times that's prolly the Ortcai I'd go with if i didn't have these crazy restrictions in my exhaust.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I feel dumb but you don't learn unless you ask. What are they lol and why ?
Still kind of a mod. Virgin LOL

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I feel dumb but you don't learn unless you ask. What are they lol and why ?
Still kind of a mod. Virgin LOL
No worries, only way to learn. Turbos :D and they make the car to wumm psssh. That's why

:gears:

*Edit - OP sorry for the thread jack.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No worries, only way to learn. Turbos and they make the car to wumm psssh. That's why
Lol . Good reason why. Thanks

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
I guess i should probably pull that weather stripping out on my car sicne i have a VCM too... i've kinda been wondering about that lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts