Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**UPDATE**

Picked up the car today.

Initial Report: **** does she ride amazing. plants firmly to the ground on the straights and the curves. Smooth ride, NO CLUNK!!!, car turns so smoothly, and with such ease. bumps do not bother the car, you can hear them but the car acts as if their non existent.

By the end of tonight it'll have 400 miles put on. Feels like a different car.
Will keep you guys posted through the weeks.

***UPDATE 3/31***
After last night I logged 463 miles including me leaving the suspension shop. I drove all day, stopped for a bit on all occasions. three hours to Steven's Point, an hour to Winneconne(L76 A+ Review Thread), and two and a half hours from Oshkosh to my mothers in Burlington.

So 463 miles for 6.5 hours. I had a blast with the car. Did some interstate travels but followed the I the best I could on some side roads :D

I felt the more the suspension got comfortable, the more the car felt relaxed in a sense. You know the point when everything is going flawlessy its relaxing, like you've done this before.

I hit some awesome twisties at speeds that I would have figured I'd never do. The body roll was a smooth transition to perfect position. The few times i broke the rears outward the combo of traction control plus this whole upgrade was wonderful. It'd kick on TC, ass end would plant back to straight, and accelerate smoothly away.

Even TC off testing out the difference in dig capabilities, the takeoff was awesome. This big ol girl just squats and goes. It was the best digs I've ever done. I'd love to try a dig with an opponent now.
Managed a combined 25.6 MPG as well. This will have another update in one month. until my trip to California which will be my long trip 4000 mile test.
*** UPDATE 3/31***

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
**MODS IM SAVING THIS POST FOR MY LONG TERM DRIVE RESULTS WHEN I DRIVE 2000 MILES TO CALI THEN BACK**

·
Premium Member
4,765 Posts
About time! Looking forward to your impressions. I need to get the old parts out of my trunk tomorrow and go for a real test drive.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dropped off my girlfriend at the shop.. I'm not a fan of being carless :( But should be done tomorrow night/ Sat morning

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,226 Posts