Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car had old light colored tint. Had it removed and redone with 5% and 50% on the windshield. Made a short video......

·
Registered
361 Posts
Looks good, have been thinking about doing my front windshield. I think I have 5 or 15% on the sides and back now and it's a little hard to see out at night . How is it at night now with the windshield tinted and darker tint around?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are having trouble seeing with that don't tint the front. I think it is fine at night with 50% or more. I had 35% on my truck and it sucked at night.

·
every village has one
2,166 Posts
I have 40 on the windshield, haven't had a problem.

·
every village has one
2,166 Posts
I've rolled by state, county, and local departments and never been stopped.
All in the way you drive IMO.

·
RANDOM VICTIM S.O.B.
85 Posts
I've rolled by state, county, and local departments and never been stopped.
All in the way you drive IMO.
I agree, but when you have to drive through a town that is full of idiots that constantly have the local police agitated, its best to ride as legal as possible. I have been pulled over in the G8 more than once for the I heard you "getting on it" reason. once they see my license and age they change their tune a bit.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Good old nys has now made the tint part of the nys inspection. So now you gotta either get it changed or know somebody. Just wait. Other states will start doing it too. Only a matter of time.

My buddy who has owned a local car audio and tint shop has stopped doing tint because of the new bs law.

Cars look so much better with tint.

·
The Mustang dude
1,346 Posts
Looks good... now just blackout all that stupid chrome around the windows. yuck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts