Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Discount,

I was looking at tire prices on your website, and I noticed that availability and price varied depending on the part of the country. Why is that? If special ordered, could I buy tires from your store in Port Huron (only an hour away from me) that currently don't show as being available there?

Thanks for any info!

·
Supporting Vendor
730 Posts
Thank you for the post Turbo.

Tire prices can fluctuate by region and there are many reasons for this such as shipping lanes, cost of living, and overhead (just name a few). As always though, we guarantee the lowest prices on all the products we carry. If a competitor ever has a cheaper OTD price, we'll beat it.

The store in Port Huron should be able to order in the tire model you are interested in. I suggest contacting the store directly for more detailed information.

We appreciate your support here on the boards!

-Matt

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Matt,

Okay, that makes sense. I'm sure the regional variations are the same for all store chains, we just don't see it because there's not always the convenience of a website available to look at them!

Your prices in general are really good, so I'm looking forward to dealing with Discount in the future!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts