Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last day of the month, Im gonna lose 1200 bucks on this deal!

This would include the loyalty rebate, otherwise its 1000 more

6G2EC57YX9L230122

Model Year:
2009Division: Pontiac Model:2EC69 - G8 javascript:submit_bars_reprint('[Ljava.lang.String;@ad64c0','116627','abonsignore','');PreferredEquipment Group:N/A - N/A Event Code: 5000-Vehicle Delivered to Dealer Primary Color:39U - Stryker Blue Metallic Order #: MXSB41 Secondary Color:N/A - N/A MSRP†:$34,090.00 Trim:463 - Leather Trim, Onyx Order Type: TRI - New Dealer Inventory Stock Engine:L76 - Engine, 6.0L V8 SFI Age of Inventory: 54 Transmission:MYC - 6-Speed Automatic Transmission Stock #:
N/A
N/A
Other Options: P43:Tire Inflator Kit PCQ:premium Package PDX:Sport Package QCZ:Tire, P245/40R19-94W, Summer, Blackwall QS4:Wheels, 19" Machine-Faced Alum., 5-Spoke UWP:Sound System, AM/FM Stereo w/6 Disc CD Player YF5:Emissions, CA

·
Registered
1 Posts
Soltice GXP Coupe

Nino,

Do you have any Soltice GXP Coupes coming in? Looking into them... chrome wheels, auto... let me know colors, int/ext.

Vince

·
Registered
466 Posts
What is this with the 0%? I won't qualify for the $1k incentive. Going to look at some local cars tonight to see what I can get. There is a stryker blue with premium but no sport package that is old inventory in my area. Hoping for a deal.

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
I wish you were up in Jersey Bro. I would have took two
I drove 2 hours from southern Delaware to get mine in Jersey, at the best deal without trying right from the get go, and on the perfect car. This was way back in February, and not a 1 time Nino "for absolute cost" but at $500 under invoice as well as some accessories and tinting/clear bra thrown in that added up to at least another few hundred, I was thrilled. South Jersey work for you? PM me if you wish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.