1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
404 Posts
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Dorman-974-009-Pressure-Monitor-System/dp/B001UCB1C8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364529039&sr=8-1&keywords=g8+tpms[/ame]

That's a little cheaper,and the shipping is free too.

My wife's G8 has Falken FK452 tires on it,and I like them. They seem a little noisy at times,but they ride and handle really well. I don't know about the 453,but I might buy Falken tires again based on my experience with the tires on my wife's car.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
TPMS, I think you can find them on eBay under $100. But if you know and trust the place you linked, go for it.

Never been a huge falken fan, but to each thier own.

FYI, discount tire direct eBay store has $50 off $400 with code ctiresale50 or $25 off $200 with ctiresale25. So you could save 75 or 100.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Got the falken 452's on the front and seemed fine . They came with my car and almost went with them again but got another deal lined up ,Soo. The next option I was gonna do was the Yokohama 's or hankook v12's . These seem to be the top three budget tires . There is also General /federal brand summer tires too.

Pics when done !

·
Registered
404 Posts
TPMS, I think you can find them on eBay under $100. But if you know and trust the place you linked, go for it.

Never been a huge falken fan, but to each thier own.

FYI, discount tire direct eBay store has $50 off $400 with code ctiresale50 or $25 off $200 with ctiresale25. So you could save 75 or 100.
I got a set of 4 GM sensors for $88 shipped as documented in this thread.
http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67705

They work,but I'm not sure the sensors are new like they said they're supposed to be. Definitely not in the original packaging.

My wife's car came with the 452 tires already on it also.

·
Arrival
183 Posts
The only tires I run are FK452's. They last a decent while and are pretty damn affordable. Noise is there, but the grip makes up for it.

Never tried the 453's due to size issues.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies! Anyone have some reviews on Hankook V12? Good summer tire and low road noise?

·
Registered
596 Posts
I hear great things about the v12s!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts