Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you're interested it's at Bellevue Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep. I took great care of it and it's super clean. Ask for Mike Paulson.

Would like to see it go to a good owner. :)

For those interested- Mike Paulson's number is 425-736-5440 (he gave me permision to list his number). He has all of the original service records during my time as owner.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
All black interior, also has sunroof.

I just dropped off the maint. records and original floor mats yesterday.

It's debadged, but 100% stock other than that.

Thanks, bowtiefan. I am still trying to get used to the racket the hemi makes compared to the LS3 (heck, even compared to my old first gen SBC). I took it to 4k and thought I was about to throw a rod :)

BTW, here is the VIN of my GXP if anybody is interested- 6G2EP57W49L303200

·
I could've had a GXP
514 Posts
Congrats on getting a SRT Challenger, it is a beast of a car but its heavy and go fast parts aren't cheap. Did you get a 6 spd manual or auto?

I loved it when I had a SRT Charger but wouldn't go back to one unless I got a killer deal on a used one.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I hope they gave you a good deal on your trade in. IMO, selling to a private party is the better way to go. That's what I'll be doing. Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
378 Posts
but arnt they about the release the new motor for the challengers?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, LS2GTO.

With the Money I saved on taxes I got a good amount on my trade in. I would have had to sold my GXP for $34,500 privately. Most likely I could have, but then I would have had to deal with listing it, showing it, and selling it. Didn't seem worth the effort.

Yes, the new Challenger is being released with a 475HP 392CI hemi and better suspension. However, with the end of the year sale and the overstock of SRT8's at the dealership I went to, I was able to get my Challenger for a pretty low cost. I can add a Kenne Bell supercharger and some struts and Hotchkis springs for the amount of money it would have cost to go to a 2011 Challenger.

I went with an auto. The GXP spoiled me as far as 6-speeds go. The dodges' 6-speed felt numb and dead compared to it. I'm sure you can tighten it up with a new shifter and some work, but I wanted to go with an auto, some new rear gears, torque converter, and call it good.

·
Premium Member
4,628 Posts
Wish you had traded on the east coast. Someone will get a good deal!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Ha - I think they realized just how good of a price they were offering - they just upped the price to $34.9K (up from $31.9k).
Thye must've raised it again... $36,991 now.

·
Registered
947 Posts
"Bellvue Dodge" Some might think you need to be in Bellvue Hospital for trading in the G8 on a Challenger. I love the exterior looks but thats where it ends. Good luck on the car.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I like the way the Challenger looks and with the new 6.4 Liter engine coming in the SRT-8 then it will actually perform as good as it looks.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Looks like they dropped the price down to $35,992.

There is another white GXP for sale in the area almost identical miles. It's sort of weird though, yours has the all black seats, but the steering wheel is black with red. The other GXP has all black seats as well, but the steering wheel is not 2-tone, it's all black.

Did you swap out the steering wheel, or did it come like that?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts