Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to maybe trade in my 09 G8 GT Grey. everything is stock besides the exhaust, solo performance mach shorty cat back. has 37,500 miles on it and is in excellent condition with me being the 2nd owner. clean history. windows tinted. it has the sports package on it. with the 19" wheels. i think that is it to help out the value. i also did a instant cash offer the local ford dealership told me to do and says 20k-22k which is good because i paid 22k for it a year ago with 31k miles on it. thanks for taking time reading this.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
looking to maybe trade in my 09 G8 GT Grey. everything is stock besides the exhaust, solo performance mach shorty cat back. has 37,500 miles on it and is in excellent condition with me being the 2nd owner. clean history. windows tinted. it has the sports package on it. with the 19" wheels. i think that is it to help out the value. i also did a instant cash offer the local ford dealership told me to do and says 20k-22k which is good because i paid 22k for it a year ago with 31k miles on it. thanks for taking time reading this.
They are offering you that are telling you to sell it privately for that?

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
I would be surprised that a dealer will give you that much. They are holding their resale value well but thats to good. Personally I feel that the value of the gt should be more then what people are asking. But that's just me : )

Why are you selling her?

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Seems a bit high I paid 19,000 3 years ago with the same mileage.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I needed up selling it for 20,500. Got an 16 Ford F-150 xlt sport special edition add on. After discounts and rebates. Paid 41k for it and sticker was 52k. I've been driving it for a week now and kinda miss my g8 idk why. I like being up high in the truck but g8 is really a nice car.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
So I needed up selling it for 20,500. Got an 16 Ford F-150 xlt sport special edition add on. After discounts and rebates. Paid 41k for it and sticker was 52k. I've been driving it for a week now and kinda miss my g8 idk why. I like being up high in the truck but g8 is really a nice car.
You might miss it, as some people sell it, later to buy another one done the road. You got a pretty good amount for it.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
I bought a truck once... sold it a year later. Not for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
Zodiac
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing