Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've finally had it with the car being stock,so I took a couple days off and went crazy lol..in the last three days I've installed a patt g tcm/ECM tune,roto fab cai,pacesetter long tubes,solo mach shorty catback(not cats),brand new cts v wheels an tires. I also hate swirls in black paint so I got the car buffed,waxed and washed!then finally yesterday I got the windows tinted( not pictured)..
Let me just say I love this car it makes me happy every time I drive it,and all the mods at once was just amazing,it's a completely different car now..sorry for the ramble just stoked enjoy,maybe in the future when I get more time off ill take some more pictures

·
Registered
44 Posts
Grats! I bet it sounds as great as it looks!

Silly enough for me, the biggest change you mentioned is the tint! As a daily lifestyle necessity in Texas, window tint makes a world of a difference haha

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Dam you need a day off after a couple of days off like that...............

·
Premium Member
387 Posts

Let me just say I love this car it makes me happy every time I drive it,and all the mods at once was just amazing,it's a completely different car now..sorry for the ramble just stoked enjoy,maybe in the future when I get more time off ill take some more pictures
Thats all that matters. If it puts a grin on ya face......then the world is a good place. Lov'in the look and the mods...I'm a sucker for a black car. Nice one mate!

·
Registered
73 Posts
thanks for all the kind words!! the next thing on my list is a CTS V brake conversion I really don't like the stock GT brakes

Grats! I bet it sounds as great as it looks!

Silly enough for me, the biggest change you mentioned is the tint! As a daily lifestyle necessity in Texas, window tint makes a world of a difference haha
tint wasn't really a big concern on my list but after I got done with it I really enjoy it

Dam you need a day off after a couple of days off like that...............
I know!! sadly my next day off will consist of getting an oil change and hunting down the spot that exhaust is touching the heat shield the rattling noise is not fun lol

·
Registered
579 Posts
I know!! sadly my next day off will consist of getting an oil change and hunting down the spot that exhaust is touching the heat shield the rattling noise is not fun lol
Check the J pipes first. I hunted and hunted and finally saw the j pipes were rattling off the main pipe. Sounded like heat shield rattle but Cranked down all the clamps in the process

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Check the J pipes first. I hunted and hunted and finally saw the j pipes were rattling off the main pipe. Sounded like heat shield rattle but Cranked down all the clamps in the process
Thanks sir I plan on going back over everything on my next day off I'll check that first though

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mind pointing me in the direction of the clear turn signals? My buddy and I were just talking about how ugly the orange ones are lol

·
Registered
579 Posts
Mind pointing me in the direction of the clear turn signals? My buddy and I were just talking about how ugly the orange ones are lol
I got them from eBay. Neondials was the seller which others have gotten from there as well. However I checked quick and can only find the smoked set. Ill check around and see what's out there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
Ibringtehlzz
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing