Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone found a current source for the chrome deck lid badges GT, PONTIAC and G8? Most places show discontinued. I may have found a source for the PONTIAC and G8 pieces, but the GT appear to be non-existent.
P/N's 92205487, 92205488, 92205489

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
For new, try GTOG8TA.

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Pontiac G8 aka Karma
623 Posts
Available all over. The ones I replaced were cheap, oem and readily available on eBay.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GTOG8TA. 08-09 G8. 08-09 Exterior. 08-09 Emblems. :unsure:
My bad.....I looked under G8 NOS. They sure are proud of those emblems! And to think of all the people that peeled them off and threw them away to "debadge" their car. We are getting some paint work done so it might be "debadged" by default.
Available all over. The ones I replaced were cheap, oem and readily available on eBay.
I don't know how long ago you got yours......but the only thing available for the trunk on ebay that I could find is the arrowhead (very expensive and I don't even want that. I cannot find the chrome GT, G8 or PONTIAC emblems. If my searches are poor, please enlighten me with a link or some other hint.

·
Registered
2009 Pontiac G8 aka Karma
623 Posts
My bad.....I looked under G8 NOS. They sure are proud of those emblems! And to think of all the people that peeled them off and threw them away to "debadge" their car. We are getting some paint work done so it might be "debadged" by default.

I don't know how long ago you got yours......but the only thing available for the trunk on ebay that I could find is the arrowhead (very expensive and I don't even want that. I cannot find the chrome GT, G8 or PONTIAC emblems. If my searches are poor, please enlighten me with a link or some other hint.
Your absolutely right. Sorry for the bad info. This was just a few years ago but a quick search and you are correct. Slowly but surely, everything for our cars are drying up. Pony Man has you covered though as gtog8ta has everything you need still. I replaced every emblem on mine since I acquired it in late 2018. Just finally put the last one on a few weeks ago. The front arrow.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Try this website in Australia. RareSpares is affiliated with Holden. I put in a Texas postcode and it came up with shipping. You can check.

They show the PN 92205488

Also these websites in the USA for the badge part numbers. The first part number you have is for a rear door trim

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
I abhor the plastic emblems, chicklets, "chrome", etc. placed on vehicles these days. Probably nostalgic albeit recall the days of metal chrome emblems. Mostly debaged the G8 shortly after delivery and threw them in the trash. If you're seeking a complete used set, try contacting the member referenced in post #2. eBay has rotating inventory so check back to see if anything additional is posted for sale.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I abhor the plastic emblems, chicklets, "chrome", etc. placed on vehicles these days. Probably nostalgic albeit recall the days of metal chrome emblems. Mostly debaged the G8 shortly after delivery and threw them in the trash. If you're seeking a complete used set, try contacting the member referenced in post #2. eBay has rotating inventory so check back to see if anything additional is posted for sale.
They are probably worth $100 each now Ponyman

·
Registered
984 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
They are probably worth $100 each now Ponyman
When looking awhile ago, the arrowheads were the most expensive albeit not quite in $100 each new territory. The GM, GT, G8 and PONTIAC can be purchased new for substantially less than $100 a piece.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts