Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my trunk lid liner put in and looks great. Got the fasteners at Fastenal, box of 25 for $11.86 including tax. They just fit but are the button type and work perfectly. Au-ve-co Products, #17216, GM Saturn, Head Dia 20mm, Fits into 8mm hole, push type retainer. Beats the heck out of over $3 each from GM!!!!! Hope this will help someone looking to get the liner.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Glad ya found them................

·
Registered
556 Posts
I believe they can be found in the help section at Advance auto too. Atleast they have the clips for the door panel on my pickup and foxbody....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man! I think you have responded to every post I've made. I appreciate it. When I get done with her I'll post some pics. Thanks again!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried advance auto & autozone with no luck. Everything was to big or to small. Fastenal has a huge selection. I probably looked at 12 or 15 different ones and that was only a small portion of what they had. Bad thing is you have to buy the whole box. So, I've got 13 spares if I happen to break one! LOL

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
I tried advance auto & autozone with no luck. Everything was to big or to small. Fastenal has a huge selection. I probably looked at 12 or 15 different ones and that was only a small portion of what they had. Bad thing is you have to buy the whole box. So, I've got 13 spares if I happen to break one! LOL
Good idea, NEVER have one when you need one, but not now............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
knglibrty
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing