Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a reputible shop that could perform a dyno tune on my G8?

I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks fellas.

Tony

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hey Tony -- I know of a couple of places -- A.I.R (Denver Metro), and RMCR (Springs -- this is who does all the work on the 10 second T/A). I'll PM ya with contact info.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
See...I told ya she knew somebody...only tune I got is a Best of Lynyrd Skynrd cd in the cd player

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See...I told ya she knew somebody...only tune I got is a Best of Lynyrd Skynrd cd in the cd player
That's funny man...Yep..made it two exits before I had to turn the G8 around and go home to pick up the wifes jeep...Damn summer tires really suck in these heavy, late spring snows...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hopefully it's the last snow of the season! The GXP needs some more miles!!! It gets kinda closterfobic in the garage...

BTW -- any chance that was you Tony on Hwy 85 southbound yesterday afternoon (about 4:15) in Commerce City -- I saw a White G8 GT about 60th & Hwy 85 on my way to Aurora -- My son had a baseball game at Aurora Central. If not you, was prolly the one I see often up in the Brighton/Henderson area....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hopefully it's the last snow of the season! The GXP needs some more miles!!! It gets kinda closterfobic in the garage...
Well Jackie...u knock about $4k off the T/As price and I'll up up some space in the garage for that claustrophobic GXP

·
Registered
531 Posts
4K - That's a bit drastic -- And besides, once the T/As gone, the GXP will be lonely & sad...sometimes closterfobia's not a bad thing.....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
hahahahahaha...itz in a good home now....same can't be said if I had it

·
Registered
531 Posts
Gee -- thanks! I'll remember that when you come up with the extra 4K!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

BTW -- any chance that was you Tony on Hwy 85 southbound yesterday afternoon (about 4:15) in Commerce City -- I saw a White G8 GT about 60th & Hwy 85 on my way to Aurora -- My son had a baseball game at Aurora Central. If not you, was prolly the one I see often up in the Brighton/Henderson area....

Nope..wasn't me...Rarely have the opportunity to have the G8 on 85...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts