Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
next mods gona be a slp underdrive pulley...only prob is i need a good tune shop in the long island ny area...willing to drive few hrs..any reccomendations. also thought on the pulley

·
Registered
996 Posts
I was told you can barely notice a difference with the UD pulley. I was advised to save my money for something else

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i heard people gaining tehe most of 15 hp..for 200buck i need a new tune anyway so i mine as well

·
Registered
996 Posts
At the crank or wheels? I just know I asked alternative automotive about it before and they told me to save my money for something else because he had it on his car and didn't notice a difference at all. Maybe someone else who has one will chime in soon

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if it will get me 12.6 at the track i want it lol im stuck on 13.0

·
Registered
996 Posts
I still haven't made it to the track but plan on going in two weeks so I'm hoping for some good results.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u should be the same as me if not lower

·
Registered
996 Posts
Well you have headers and hi flow cats and I don't so Im guessing Ill be a little slower??

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
all depends on the temp lol those times were 85+ temp so not vry good lol

·
Registered
996 Posts
True it will probably be 50/60 when I got to the track

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
3 Participants
MotorCityG8
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing