Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my axle back J-pipes from the website. I was just curious if these are off the shelf or made as orders come in and what the average time to ship orders are out? Does Solo send out shipping confirmations once shipped? Thanks.

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Hello...we have them in stock, as we make a certain number at a time...we have some and your axle-back should ship tomorrow. We always send tracking information within 24 hours of it shipping to the email that you provided. Attached to that email are the install instructions. Shipping usually takes 2-4 business days and comes via UPS. West coast is usually 4 days, while east coast and central US are 2-3 business days. I hope this is helpful and answers your questions:)

Steve

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was very helpful. I was hoping to have them in time for the Woodward Dream Cruise this weekend, but if not, oh well. I should have ordered them sooner. Can't wait to see them and get them on! I have heard nothing by great things about your company and the product.

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
It was very helpful. I was hoping to have them in time for the Woodward Dream Cruise this weekend, but if not, oh well. I should have ordered them sooner. Can't wait to see them and get them on! I have heard nothing by great things about your company and the product.
Thank you...let us know how you like them:) We appreciate you joining the SOLO family:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts