Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2008 G8 GT
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a bottle today, $50 shipped for a 12 oz bottle that is supposed to be good for like 60 applications.

I have read lots of good things about the stuff and that it lasts as long as RejeX which is what I use now.

I'm not much of a waxer/detailer. I like my black car to be clean but when it comes down to it, I don't have the time like I used to with my 2 kids under 3 years old. This new stuff is supposed to be one of the new WOWA-Wipe On Walk Away products that I've been waiting for. I mean, come on, I wipe it on and there is NO wipe-off?, that's it and I get the longevity of RejeX to boot?

Once all the sealant I bought for my boat is gone, I'm positive that I'll be sticking either with the Ultima PGP since I have so much of it or some other WOWA product.

Anyone else use this stuff?

·
Registered
225 Posts
That stuff rocks. Works on chrome, plastic, window, and paint
Been using for several years now. Put it on after every wash just because it takes 10 min and I'm done and walk away.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Great stuff!! I used up my bottle of UPGP a few years back. I loved this stuff!

I've tried some other WOWA products,but this one might still be the best.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
So is this stuff like a insulator wax or a paint sealant or a chip guard? . I've never heard of any of this stuff. How long is it supposed to last ? With 60 applications I was wondering on its longevity? I've used all kinds of sealants and so on from places I've worked but to tell you the truth I've never had a car long enough to find out if its all worth it . Maybe this car will be that one but dought it. Wanna upgrade to gxp one day ,maybe. The place I work at now offers a paint sealant which I dought lasts as long as they claim.
Does this stuff fall into the as seen on tv realm ?

·
Registered
404 Posts
So is this stuff like a insulator wax or a paint sealant or a chip guard? . I've never heard of any of this stuff. How long is it supposed to last ? With 60 applications I was wondering on its longevity? I've used all kinds of sealants and so on from places I've worked but to tell you the truth I've never had a car long enough to find out if its all worth it . Maybe this car will be that one but dought it. Wanna upgrade to gxp one day ,maybe. The place I work at now offers a paint sealant which I dought lasts as long as they claim.
Does this stuff fall into the as seen on tv realm ?
It's a sealant that you wipe on,spread a little,and then it dries and disappears. It has good depth,shine and slickness. You can do a whole with less than half an oz.,and less than 10 minutes. Some folks get months of durabilty out of it,but I never seem to for whatever reason. It's easy to put another coat on so it's no biggie. Pretty amazing stuff IMO. I've used Opti-Seal by Optimum also,and it's a great WOWA product as well.

·
2008 G8 GT
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have read that UPGP has the same durability as any other sealant such as RejeX, the MAIN difference being that there is no wipe-off involved. Imagine;

No more wasting time waiting/wiping off

No more dust of any kind

No more product stuck in cracks and crevices-more time saved all around and a better appearance overall.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
I might have to try this stuff. I like easy lol. I gotta say I'm sceptical but if you guys say these products work ,ill take your guys word . What's the going rate for a bottle ? Oh and is this an on line product only or can I find this at pep boys or something ?

·
Registered
225 Posts
It's works I promise. Does is substitute for wax? No, but in between waxes it will protect your car until you have time to actually wax. This things makes brake dust, pollen, bugs all just come off with ease. The stuff will last a while but like I said its so fast to put on no reason not to do it after every wash.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
So it puts a shine on the car after a wash but doesn't protect like a actual wax would ? Although if bugs and so on wipe right off ,I would think it would be as good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts