Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Looking at maybe doing a mirrored hood panal. It will replace the oem insulation under the hood if you are not understanding what im looking at doing.

American car craft seems to be the only version i can find and I am really not a fan of that particular one. It doesn't cover enough of the hood, in my opinion.

Does anyone know of any other companies that makes them?

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got intake cover and caps in the works too. not going full bore but its gonna have some flash. I have considered a mirror over kill. But my motor compartment is clean... and again, will have fluid caps and intake cover too.

Also looking for a carbon fiber dip stick. Or something that looks nice. Also got strut mount caps too.

The mod bug I've had has become more of an infestation as of late : )

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. Ah yes. It would be nice. Maybe one day.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Those full mirrors are like $500+, too steep for my blood. I just sprayed the crap out of the blanket with silver and then placed a Pontiac emblem in the middle; actually looks pretty decent "in person".

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea. If I do it, It will be come tax return time. but if I can't find a mirror i like, I might paint the factory liner. Do a emblem or something. I just don't think that the mirror covers enough of the hood. Want a bigger mirror to cover up the holes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts