Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I ordered a pair of the 6K White 28 LED 13W Fogs from V-LEDS and I decided I don't want to mess with using the wire taps and would rather just have a plug and play LED bulb. My question is, has anyone bought any of the other LEDS for the fogs vrom V-LEDS? I want to send these back and get the 6K White 10 LED Fogs (if I reorder something I don't have to pay the restocking fee), but in the picture the bulb has a right angle fitment and I'm not sure if our harness will be able to plug up to the bulb once the bulb is in the housing. Any pics or feedback on any of these other bulbs would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I ran leds, not vleds though. The light output was decent. Now I switched to Spencers hid and the output difference is day and night. The hid output is similar if not better than low beams. I am very happy. I have had them on for about 6 months, no melting issue yet.
If you want I have a spare hid bulb laying around with the wiring minus ballast. If you get a ballast and put it on you will have an idea what I am talking about. The clips that hold the bulb in the assembly are broken but you can zip tie just for experiment.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I ran leds, not vleds though. The light output was decent. Now I switched to Spencers hid and the output difference is day and night. The hid output is similar if not better than low beams. I am very happy. I have had them on for about 6 months, no melting issue yet.
If you want I have a spare hid bulb laying around with the wiring minus ballast. If you get a ballast and put it on you will have an idea what I am talking about. The clips that hold the bulb in the assembly are broken but you can zip tie just for experiment.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks for the feedback and offer, but I'm gonna stick to the LED plug and plays for now. Who knows, down the road I might go the same route you went. Anyone else used the bulbs that have the right angle pins?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts