Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
OGOC Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys Im starting this thread to keep tune stuff in one spot. Post your Questions here and I will do my best to answer them as fast as possible.

·
Registered
864 Posts
any word on the new version Les???

·
OGOC Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Rich, he said it would be available on his website. Check it out. Not sure if it's there yet. If not I will ask him.

·
Registered
864 Posts
cool....

·
Registered
240 Posts
What is the website, I currently have short stainless steel ceramic coated headers with hfc cats and cpr6 manifold causing me to burn super lean will need a good tune where the car will know the incoming air and stop me from burning lean so I can get my mpg back up.

·
Registered
240 Posts
i went on the website and i see he has 3 different type of tunes, so is the first one overkill offers where you switch out your ecm i suppose, is not tune able after the first time. what i mean for example, can you go back and update the tune and say if you upgraded your tranny to a harder stall will you be able to accommodate it for that type of change later on.

and the hp tuner remote tune seems like the best option but its double the price. What will be the best advantages of having that then the regular tune.

·
OGOC Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 91 ECM and TCM you can switch. And the remote one you would have to email Will.
[email protected]
I wasnt aware he offered the remote set up.
All the guys I know just swap him the Modules.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Les what all aftermarket parts can I get for my v6 I'm having a hard time finding them please let me know and what website to get them at thanks

·
OGOC Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Les what all aftermarket parts can I get for my v6 I'm having a hard time finding them please let me know and what website to get them at thanks
I have Solo axle backs,Custom K&N CAI,Larger Throttle Body,91 Tune,X-Pipe.
Go to K&N website for CAI, For Solo stuff ,they are here on the board.
For the tune email [email protected]

I hope this helps you some, Let me know if I can help more.

Mace performance is a site also. Intakes and cams if you want.

·
OGOC Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hey Les,

Been in the hospital for haven't been caught up for a while so what new has been going on with the tune from will. I tried emailing him a while ago but didn't get anything back.

·
OGOC Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey bro, sorry to hear hope your OK.
So not sure what you know but we have a new larger TB.
Also new CAI. Larger also.

And I've got one other thing I'm looking into with Will.

·
OGOC Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey bro, so nothing since the the new throttle body install.
yea i got that already too but any ideas or you guys just stopped with modding i was curious if we change the rear differential to 3.27 would that help launch quicker? and is it direct bolts on? what kind mods you running with your car?

·
OGOC Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got to the dyno finally. Heres the numbers. A little disappointed but we will work on it some more.
283 HP at the Flywheel
227.4 rear wheel
246.6 Torque.
Overall 22 HP increase.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBf0aXrpPz8

Attachments

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
About this Discussion
91 Replies
25 Participants
TpSpG8
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing