Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever look at the Vararam for the Camaro and see if it would work with the G8? Looks like a better design. But probably won't fit. I fitted a stock airbox off of a Camaro successfully just to see if it would work. Might do this for the LS3/LS7 style MAF and 4 inch tube eventually. I'm all about the stock sleeper look :)

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
VCM is worth the money and looks oem... the problem with all of those stock style intakes is the bend in front of the throttlebody. as far as sleeper, i dont know of anyone who pops their hood anymore and the VCM intake is quieter than my rotofab was.

·
HPT Pro Tuner
3,815 Posts
Do the Vararam for the GTO if money burns through your pockets, $275 brand new :), and so much for internet chit chat and how bad is the bend, lol, There're Rotofab CAI's in cars that are trapping 122mph in N/A trim over here, oh yeah, it's REALLY bad to have the elbow style CAI's because the OTR's would breath better, yada yada yada. Do you really want to buy the hype/look for $500-$700 ? Go for it, At least the Vararam for the GTO is cheap, but doesn't look like the VCM, oh well...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.