VE SSV Pics

4K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  jkgmh 
#1 ·
I took these at the last OZ muscle car day........more to follow if requested

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
These are nice, but I like the ones of mine here:

Here are some pics of my toy! They aren't the best, but that's all I have for now. I waited for almost 9 weeks for delivery...and can safely say it was WORTH it:bravo: "my face hurts from smiling so much" and the sunroof is Awsome!!!!!!!

Options:
A6
DVD
Sunroof
Alloy spare
Rear park assist (HSVi fitted with plate under the hood)
Window Tint
Dashmat (needed for here in the Desert heat)
SS ignition floor mats
Moulded trunk liner
Bonnet and headlight protectors
Wheel lock nuts
Stripes (not for everyone, but I am lovin' em')
Front and rear moulded mud flaps
Leather ignition steering wheel and gear shift levers (dealer gave me the stock ones too!)
Stop traffic great looks...an added benefit!
By the way I feel that I am one of the luckiest Americans around, I get to drive mine now!!! If anyone wants to more pictures let me know.

#7 ·
I was a little concerned when I ordered the car, but I didn't even notice it once I started driving!

That dash cover is genious. Is it removeable? The more I see the Holden version the more I like it. I may have to convert the G8 to an SS-V when I get it. Nice pics guys.
The dashmat is removable, I'll take it off for the winter. The only thing I've seen on the G8 that I like a little better is the twin scoops on top of the hood...maybe the aftermarket guys here will offer something similar.

You're kidding, right ?

Maybe not. Hot sun in Australia cracks dashboards (especially Japanese & European ones) in just a few years, so the first big mod most 18 year olds do to their 10 year old rust bucket is buy a dashboard carpet to cover the cracks.

Like these http://www.bmackay.com.au/bamuniversal/4wddashmats.htm

I've never liked them because it makes it look like you are trying to cover something up, but in central Australia, I could see some value.

Hey 1hotssv, where are you - Woomera ? Your house looks like one a mate lived in for a few years when he was stationed there.
I'm in the Alice, dead in the Center of Oz. I'm hoping that the speed limit gets overturned here, it was great taking the SSV up to top speed legally:gears:
For those of you who don't know the NT just put in speed limits on the open roads on January 1st, until then it was unlimited.

#6 ·
You're kidding, right ?

Maybe not. Hot sun in Australia cracks dashboards (especially Japanese & European ones) in just a few years, so the first big mod most 18 year olds do to their 10 year old rust bucket is buy a dashboard carpet to cover the cracks.

Like these http://www.bmackay.com.au/bamuniversal/4wddashmats.htm

I've never liked them because it makes it look like you are trying to cover something up, but in central Australia, I could see some value.

Hey 1hotssv, where are you - Woomera ? Your house looks like one a mate lived in for a few years when he was stationed there.

#10 ·
isszy, I don't think I would use the dash cover for everyday driving, I never even thought of covering up dash cracks. It seems like that carpeted cover would seriously cut out glare at the racetrack. Up here in New Jersey the glare isn't a big deal but racing wheel to wheel it would be nice to have. Even better if you could take it out afterwards, as it seems you can.

#13 ·
love the interior, hate the spoiler

#14 ·
meh? GTOs were built for fat people remember :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.