Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Professional lurker
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
G8 photoshoot in Vermont countryside

My wife has been perfecting her craft as a casual photographer and recently we went on a tour down some old roads local to us for a day of photoshooting. We took about 300 pictures total but I figured I would only upload a few to save time. These are much lower quality than the originals since they had to be formatted for upload here. Hope you all enjoy...

·
Professional lurker
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well since this was posted a couple days ago and there has been no comments I have to ask... Do the pics show up for everyone? I wouldn't be surprised if I messed that up somehow. If they do show up are they so bad they deserve no comment? I see threads all around this one getting traffic so i was just curious...

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
nice job! love the 3rd pic alot

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I like #5, the reflection of the badges across your trunk with the cornfields in the background.

Very nice photoshoot.

I have a feeling that you haven't gotten too many replies since it's a nice weekend and others are out enjoying their rides. You'll get some comments next week for sure!

Nice pics, like all the different perspectives!

--zepcom

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nice pictures and love the burnout pics.

·
Professional lurker
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!! I'll pass on the kind words on to my wife. We have a bunch more locations planned coming up so when the Flicker account is up I will post a link for those interested in seeing them all.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Very nice photos. I love the burnout in the old wooden bridge. By the way, this thread just showed up for me today. I look through the "New Posts" every day, and I didn't see this earlier today. Anyway, great pics. I wish I had that kind of eye/talent/equipment. I'm more of a disposable-point and shoot type of photographer.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Great job man, sweet!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts