Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank Discount Tire for their amazing service: I had to wait no more than 30 minutes to get my new Eagle GTs installed, including TPMS rebuild and TPMS system reset! That's the fastest I've ever had a tire change! The staff was very courteous, and the facility was clean and professional.

I will definitely be recommending DT to anyone I know of who needs tires. :judge:

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, one guy took off the wheels and brushed off the mounting face, another guy took them and stripped off the old tires, and another guy (I think) mounted and balanced the new ones. And I wasn't the only car at the shop :).

·
Registered
411 Posts
OK, I'm confused. Isn't discount tire an online tire shop?

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
411 Posts
Nope! There's one in Port Huron - very convenient :D
Lucky you! :driving:

Safe to assume there are none in Canada or New York? :(

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
None in Canada, I don't think, but I'm sure there must be one in New York. Check their website, it lists store locations.

·
Supporting Vendor
730 Posts
OK, I'm confused. Isn't discount tire an online tire shop?
Discount Tire, America's Tire, and Discount Tire Direct are all owned by one man. Discount Tire Direct is the mail order service of Discount Tire Co. and Discount Tire and America's Tire are our local brick and mortar stores. We are the largest independent tire and wheel distributor in the world with over 850 stores nation wide :)

·
Premium Member
4,649 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts