Pontiac G8 Forum banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
One other thing . . .

If you order or purchase RCA connectors, remember you need female connectors, or you'll have to use a female/female adapter.

·
Registered
106 Posts
PostsPost Thanks / Like*

Well I tried to order a set off Ebay but 2gtsvette
just scammed me for $50. When I emailed him asking about my item I got no response. The following day I emailed him again and threaten to report him to eBay and PayPal so then I get a reply about how the mail lost the last three he sent out and he doesn't have the parts to make me a new one until a week or two later. I said no send me a refund. I explained if he had emailed me back the first time I would be more understanding. So he does refund the money and process to bash me saying I was the rudest G8 owner ever because I gave him negative feedback. I was never sent a taking number and was ignored my first nice attempt. Just a warning for anyone here wanting to buy one from this guy don't waste your time just make your own....[/QUOTE

USPS Picked up your order, They lost it in between my house and the shipping warehouse I spent over 2 hours tracking it before I messaged you. You messaged me twice in one day just a few hours apart. I have 100% feedback all my other cables sold (over 60 orders). You threatened me in and used obscene words in your second email. When I didnt even get a chance to reply... Shame... I explained to you that I didn't have any parts left for me to build and I ship you out a new one until parts come in.

Please keep in mind, I gave you a FULL REFUND RIGHT AWAY. I never got my money back from USPS either. I am at a loss and was trying to make things right..But instead of working things out with me and not communicate you went ahead and gave me bad feedback...

I was not scamming you nor was it my intention of misleading you. The holiday season for shipping is quite crazy and this reflects that.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I used male plugs on the cables I made and mounted these to the inner left side of my glove box:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Parts-Express-Bulkhead-White-Yellow/dp/B0002KR3WG/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1421947715&sr=8-8&keywords=RCA+jack[/ame]

·
Silver Surfer
201 Posts
I don't think the forum is the place for this ladies.

Can I get an amen?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tony maybe your are correct. I was not trying to hijack the thread with negativity I was trying to help others avoid the problems I was having. I apologize for any issues this
may have caused and will be deleting my post so everyone can take there own chances. Good luck

·
Registered
89 Posts

Here's a little something I conjured up after making some cables using this guide and the one from the GRRRR8 boards. Now just waiting for my VIM reprogrammer to arrive.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts