Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last weekend a group of G8 owners from the Capital City G8 Car Club got together for a cruise along Skyline Drive in Virginia. There were a total of 13 G8s in attendance and the drive/scenery was incredible. I was privlaged enough to be able to capture some video from the nearly 6 hours of driving! Enjoy:

I must give big thanks to all of those who allowed me to mount video cameras to their cars!

-Todd...

·
SHTNGET
828 Posts
Best cruise i have been on to date and the videos are awesome, your the man Todd

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Great job on the vids Todd.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Wow!!! That turned out awesome. Good job

·
Capital City G8
3,219 Posts
You the man Todd!

·
CCG8 / FLG8
2,089 Posts
Waaaaaay Cooooool! Great job. Thanks.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Awesome job with the video Todd!! That was very cool.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
As requested, here is a little "Fun"

-Todd...
Nice footage! Great to see some of that trip back as we weren't able to be on that leg of the cruise. Todd, did you ever put all this stuff on a DVD for purchase? If so, please PM me the info. BTW, just curious how long does it usually take for you to upload these clips? Even though I have a cable connection the upload speed sucks and would take me hours and hours. Hoping we get something like Fios soon.

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
did you ever put all this stuff on a DVD for purchase? If so, please PM me the info.
I'm working on getting the edited clips onto a DVD this weekend. There is no way for me to get all the footage to someone unless they had a portable HD (RAW footage is 28GB)... besides, watching 12 hours of the RAW footage wouldn't be all that exciting (trust me).

just curious how long does it usually take for you to upload these clips? Even though I have a cable connection the upload speed sucks and would take me hours and hours. Hoping we get something like Fios soon.
I'm in a hotel with ****ty internet, so it takes me about 2 hours to upload the YouTube compressed versions (8min of video is ~530MB). I could only imagine what it would take to upload the full-resolution ProRes422 files (8min of video is ~5.33GB), not that everyone could even open them (it's a Mac-only codec).

-Todd...

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Very nice. I'd love to get video shooting and editing skills like that. Good job.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts