Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Drives with wolves
893 Posts
From the looks of your side avatar .... looks like you already tried? :slap: :(

But I know that's a GTO.... hope u get it fixed...
Ouch....Zep........yeah.....hope you got that goat fixed.

·
Registered
99 Posts
From the looks of your side avatar .... looks like you already tried? :slap: :(

But I know that's a GTO.... hope u get it fixed...
Nope, they totaled it. My wife wrecked it 3 weeks ago. Thankfully she and my two sons are ok. It all turned out good. Had a 12 sec GTO with 58k on it now We have a G8 with 8k on it. Everyone is happy.

·
Registered
640 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
way to bring a 2yr old thread back to life

·
Registered
165 Posts
My sons love this game. I bought it just because there was a G8 on the cover.

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Even though it's a video game, it's a shame to see the paint get all scratched up on 'er!

·
Move over >
1,445 Posts
wheelman-g8 owners game

this game is really quite terrible...
i just bought it yesterday. just because of the G8. dont get me wrong i love rompin' around in the G8 and yea theres a lot of cool aspects to the game, however, it leaves alot to be wanted.

id say the biggest problem in this game for me, is that they made the g8 front wheel drive. That' right. a front wheel drive G8. and there's plenty of cars in the game that are rear wheel drive. pretty damn stupid...

they used the concept edition so the wheels/ interior are all wrong but hey its a g8 right...

i hear the only other game with our car is forza. and i have a ps3 no xbox... so lame... maybe the SS will be in some new games!

·
Registered
165 Posts
We have Forza and haven't seen the G8 yet. Doesn't meen it's not there just that my kids haven't got there yet and we've had it for quite some time.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts