Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put the new wheels on and thought i'd throw up a few pics of my 12' HSV E3 Clubsport R8

VMR V710 Matte black

20x9 +35 front, 245/35/ZR20

20x10 +35 rear, 275/35/ZR20

BC Coilovers

Rear guard roll

Let me know what ya think!

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
works for me - looks great,well done.

·
Registered
197 Posts
why could this not have been the Chevy SS. Great look. Awesome car also.

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
Typically not a fan of black wheels, but I like it! Looks great with that White Hot!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Car looks great.

·
Registered
51 Posts
looks great! really ties everything together.

·
09 SBM G8 GT
261 Posts
that is one HOT car! wanna come to the New York and we can trade? ;) ive never seen my rims in black, i do like them on your car though!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
So much win. Looks awesome!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Dang, the more I see these wheels the more I want to get them. Don't know if my mgm would come off looking as good as your hot white with black though. Very nice car!
This may be a novice question but without the coilovers would you still need to roll the fenders? Obviously I like it lower but I'm thinking I don't want to drop mine until I have a daily driver other than the g8 so I don't run the risk of scraping (roads around here can be terrible).

·
Registered
106 Posts
hey man if you dont mind me asking how much did the wheels cost not including the tires? I might buy them in 19inch in a couple months

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dang, the more I see these wheels the more I want to get them. Don't know if my mgm would come off looking as good as your hot white with black though. Very nice car!
This may be a novice question but without the coilovers would you still need to roll the fenders? Obviously I like it lower but I'm thinking I don't want to drop mine until I have a daily driver other than the g8 so I don't run the risk of scraping (roads around here can be terrible).
Thanks man! To be honest I think they would clear without rolling the fenders if it was stock height, I'm not 100% sure as I put the coilover's in before the wheels went on. The front's didn't need to be rolled at all, but the back was a bit of a pain..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey man if you dont mind me asking how much did the wheels cost not including the tires? I might buy them in 19inch in a couple months
Hey mate, can't actually remember 100% as I brought them nearly a year ago and only just put them on a month ago, I brought them off 1010tires so should have the prices I paid on there website. I don't know if your from North America or Australia, but a bit of a tip for anyone ordering wheels and shipping them to Aussie, do 2 orders otherwise (like I did) you will get raped with import tax .. Do the 2 orders and you won't pay a cent.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts