Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone running a rear VMR wheel in a 19 x 9.5 ET45/ET50 with rear Brembos? Looking at VMR 701, 713, 710's, etc. I've seen lots of pics with the front set up, but have not come across a pic with the rears yet. Want to make sure I'm going to have the clearance I need. I'm going to be running the rear Brembos with the caliper bracket and Camaro rotors.

·
Registered
690 Posts
You should not run into any clearance issues on the VMRs in the 9.5" with a 45 of 50 offset. The rear will always have space unless its a weird application. Let me know if I can be of any further help! I would love to see how those brakes look behind a nice set of VMRs!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Elliott. Any ETA on the 701's in the +50 offset in those sizes?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Thanks Elliott. Any ETA on the 701's in the +50 offset in those sizes?
We have a slim chance that I might have a set in either Hyper Silver or Matte Black. Give me a call Monday if you can and we can check it out!

Any info on a 20" vb3 setup with brembos?
I can tell you that VMR is not longer bringing that 20" fitment in the VB3. They will only have something in the V710s if that. Let me know and I can check it out for you!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
I run them and they fit awesome. 19x9.5 rears +50 offset

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
I run them and they fit awesome. 19x9.5 rears +50 offset
Todd: Off topic, did you have to roll fenders to fit 285 in back? Any rubbing?

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
713s here with tons of clearance.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Todd: Off topic, did you have to roll fenders to fit 285 in back? Any rubbing?
I would like to know too. Yours is the exact set up I would like to be running. Wheels look awesome. Absolutely love the look of the 701's and am partial to the 713's too, but they are not available with a +50 offset in the rear. I'm running 285's now with a +60 offset and have room for more and I'm not rolled.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
874 Posts
I would like to know too. Yours is the exact set up I would like to be running. Wheels look awesome. Absolutely love the look of the 701's and am partial to the 713's too, but they are not available with a +50 offset in the rear. I'm running 285's now with a +60 offset and have room for more and I'm not rolled.
I didn't think I would rub, but I barely do so I am planning on giving it a slight roll this summer. I't what you have to do to run some nice meats out back!

I run Continental DWS summer only tires

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
What sizes/offsets are you running? Are you rolled?
I have 9.5" rears with 45 offset, 275/35R19. I am lowered on Pedders springs. I do have the fenders rolled. I had a slight rub on big dips prior to rolling.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have V710's with a +50 offset and there is very little clearance (2mm at the most) between the back spoke and caliper but they still clear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.