Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals. Wanted to let you know that a few of us here on the board are getting together to do Anchor bar for lunch and Sonic for dessert, here in the Buffalo area. Sunday August 20th. Probably around noon.

The other guys who have been planning this with me will be coming in from as far as Oshawa Canada and London. So with the 3 or so hour drive to get here for them, I figured we wouldn't do a cruise. It takes 15 to 20 minutes to get to the sonic from anchor bar. So there will be a short cruise.

If anyone here is interested in joining in. Just chime in. If we get more then 15 people, then I will probably have to work something out with the anchor bar ahead of time.

If we do a rain date ,it will probably be the following Sunday.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
We're in! See you at the original Anchor or is it the other one?

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! I'll let les and the rest of the guys know.

We are probably going to do one of the newer ones. I mentioned the original one but also mentioned that its not in the greatest of neighborhoods. Not awful but not great. I'm open for whichever one though.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Frank. Hope you got my p.m. hope you can still make it.

There is a change in our date for the anchor bar/sonic meet. Its now Sunday September 17th. Same time of noon or there about. Our one member had trouble getting his passport, so that is why we changed the date.

Anyone who wants to partake is more than welcome too.

·
OGOC Member
2,601 Posts
Im in

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol les. I know : )

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump. Only 9 days to go!

So far we are looking at several cars.

·
OGOC Member
2,601 Posts

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Just fired the guy who flapped his lips about doing my driveway. We are now free to move about the country....if I get some idea of where you guys are meeting.

·
OGOC Member
2,601 Posts
Just fired the guy who flapped his lips about doing my driveway. We are now free to move about the country....if I get some idea of where you guys are meeting.
Where you coming from?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
London

·
OGOC Member
2,601 Posts
Were crossing the rainbow bridge so you can meet us on the hwy.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I'm thinking that stop at Casablanca Rd w of Grimsby in case anyone wants a minor break. 10 - 10:30 AM? It should be 10:30 at the latest if we count in the border crossing and getting to the meet.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Frank. Good to hear. Looks like you and les are working on meeting up. Cool.

This.Sundays the day . If there's anyone else who wants to join in, please let me know a.s.a.p.

·
OGOC Member
2,601 Posts
I'm thinking that stop at Casablanca Rd w of Grimsby in case anyone wants a minor break. 10 - 10:30 AM? It should be 10:30 at the latest if we count in the border crossing and getting to the meet.
Hey Frank, send me your cell number in a private message and we will chat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
3 Participants
Les
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing