Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Submarine Simeon
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you live in Washington or Oregon and own a G8, post up! This list makes it easier for me to contact you about upcoming events. If you do not wish to post your Email, just put PM.

Please post with the following format:
Name: Brandon Screen Name: BobtheMonkee Email: [email protected]

Washington/Oregon G8 Owners List:

Name: Brad Screen Name: R33PWRD Email: [email protected]
Name: Brandon Screen Name: BobtheMonkee Email: [email protected] AIM: bobthemonkee
Name: Jesse Screen Name: grandmacpubah Email: PM
Name: David Screen Name: DHmotorsports08 Email:[email protected]
Name: John Screen Name: BBBBGXP Email: [email protected]
Name: ???? Screen Name: ThinBlueLine Email: [email protected]
Name: Tony Screen Name: Christiancoach Email: PM
Name: Mike Screen Name: MoMorg Email: PM
Name: Ranay + Brenden Screen Name: MissNaySimon + DragoonRaven Email: [email protected]
Name: Derek Screen Name: Ackattack Email: [email protected]
Name: Carlos Screen Name: Every1zgot1 Email: [email protected]
Name: Jeff Screen Name: 08G8V8 Email: PM
Name: Nick Screen Name: strykerGT Email: [email protected]
Name: Carlos(the original) Screen Name: sailor_guy Email:[email protected]
Name: David O. Screen Name: Seattle09GT Email:[email protected]
Name: Mike Screen Name: MidlifeG8 Email: [email protected]
Name: Chris Screen Name: Ender Email: [email protected]
Name: Ron Screen Name: ronbuick Email: PM
Name: Tyler Screen Name: Tylerb59 Email: [email protected]
Name: Cody Screen Name: ONE BAD GXP Email:[email protected]
Name: John Sukkar Screen Name: BlackBeast Email: [email protected]
Name: Alex Screen Name: RU8TEEn Email: [email protected]gmail.com
Name: John Screen Name: Arius Email: [email protected]
Name: Dwayne Screen Name: xfactor Email:[email protected]
Name: Janell Screen Name: AliG8tr Email: PM
Name: Dan Screen Name: themanran2000 Email: [email protected]
Name: Alex Screen name: Silentlegion Email:[email protected]
Name: Mike Screen Name: mike's g8 gt EMail: [email protected]
Name: Dave Screen Name: 09SportRedGT Email: PM
Name: Ben Screen Name: Ben2009GT Email: [email protected]
Name: Mike Screen Name: wa101 Email: pm

Name: Randy Screen Name: [email protected] Email: www.metrologynw.com
Name: Danny Screen Name: steel4ug8gt Email: [email protected]
Name: Dean Screen Name: 09panthergxp Email: [email protected]
Name: Rod Screen Name: Hellfirede Email: [email protected]

Name: Ian Screen Name: IanKen Email: [email protected]
Name: Ken Screen Name: TOU Email: PM

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
WOW! By my count we are now at 27 members! What a difference a year makes! We started with Ranay, Carlos and me just a short year ago, and now we have 27! It would really be nice if everyone could show up on the 30th! Kind of a once a year everybody there for that one day, one event! Our annual reaffirmation of the PNW G8 Owners Club!:wink2::pir_flag:

·
PNWG8 Member
450 Posts
Wow Great numbers!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in the Frylands in Monroe and drive a liquid red G8 GT no mods. I work at Boeing in Everett and someone was nice enough to leave a card on my windshield with this site on it. Pretty cool!!! I work sat but what time and where is the show in Lynnwood?

·
Registered
517 Posts
I live in the Frylands in Monroe and drive a liquid red G8 GT no mods. I work at Boeing in Everett and someone was nice enough to leave a card on my windshield with this site on it. Pretty cool!!! I work sat but what time and where is the show in Lynnwood?
no way lol I live next to the high school...we have a monroe chapter of the PNW club woohooo lol

the show is on sunday actually.

allpontiacshow.com

·
No Member
231 Posts
:0 I grew up in Monroe. Did either of you go to school there?

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
That was me! I see your car walking into the parking lot most mornings, and finally got around to putting a card on it.

Welcome!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Speaking of cards! I left my last ones at the Coast Guard Pier 36 facility today! Are those new ones on the way yet?:slap:
John, you're just supposed to leave them on G8s! How the heck could you have gone through any amount of cards?? I've given out 2, and got 1 person to actually come to the forum. I'm batting .500. How about you????

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
John, you're just supposed to leave them on G8s! How the heck could you have gone through any amount of cards?? I've given out 2, and got 1 person to actually come to the forum. I'm batting .500. How about you????
I spread myself around! I don't talk to someone for two days, then hand them a card! Or just put them on G8s! Although I have put them on 2-3! I'm looking for the G8 owners that don't know we exist! Whenever I put up a flyer I put two or three cards with it to take if they are interested. Plus I've dropped them off at Pontiac dealers, and even handed them out to interested people at work! Ya gotta spread yourself around Jeff! You're batting 500?! Congrats! The more the merrier I like to say! I just hope some of these new Club members actually show up at our GTGs!:wink2::pir_flag:

·
American Muscle, Sort Of
397 Posts
No Ranay + Brenden? Pretty sure my name's on the car too...

·
Submarine Simeon
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fixed it Brenden...i only coppied and pasted what ranay posted in the other thread a long time ago...it was not my intention to leave you out.

i still have a healthy stack of cards too. I have handed out 3 of them now.

I finally got to talk a guy with a stock liquid red GT that i always see parked in the lot. he's a master chief in the Navy. Pretty nice guy. Says he wants to put an exhaust on it because he's tired of the car sounding like a hybrid 4-banger. We'll see if he makes it to the forums :)

·
Queen of the Quarter Mile
518 Posts
I was totally going to ask you to change that, Brandon. LOL Could up update our e-mail to: [email protected] plx/!?!

·
Queen of the Quarter Mile
518 Posts
1 - 20 of 117 Posts