Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
When I went to work today I saw a silver G8 GXP in the boeing parking lot anyone here own that one. Looked sweet.
Lots of GTs and I guess a couple GXPs at the Everett Boeing site. I was just coming home a couple hours ago and I saw a Silver G8 on Airport Road heading toward Boeing but didn't see the wheels to tell if it was a GXP.

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
WELCOME DANNY! Hope to see you at Bremerton on Saturday, 19 September for the BOP event there!:wink2::pir_flag:

·
PNWG8 Member
450 Posts
welcome Dean!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Welcome Dean! Aren't you the one selling your GXP? Do you have another G8? Kind of a requirement to be part of the PNW G8 Owners Club!:wink2::pir_flag:

·
PNWG8 Member
450 Posts
Is he the one selling the GXP. wow dean you join then are also selling at the same time. thats weird.

·
Registered
933 Posts
if you live in washington or oregon and own a g8, post up! This list makes it easier for me to contact you about upcoming events. If you do not wish to post your email, just put pm.

please post with the following format:
name: brandon screen name: bobthemonkee email: [email protected]

washington/oregon g8 owners list:

name: brad screen name: r33pwrd email: [email protected]
name: brandon screen name: bobthemonkee email: [email protected] aim: bobthemonkee
name: Jesse screen name: Grandmacpubah email: pm
name: david screen name: dhmotorsports08 email:[email protected]
name: john screen name: bbbbgxp email: [email protected]
name: ???? screen name: thinblueline email: [email protected]
name: tony screen name: christiancoach email: pm
name: mike screen name: momorg email: pm
name: ranay + brenden screen name: missnaysimon + dragoonraven email: [email protected]
name: derek screen name: ackattack email: [email protected]
name: carlos screen name: every1zgot1 email: [email protected]
name: jeff screen name: 08g8v8 email: pm
name: nick screen name: strykergt email: [email protected]
name: carlos(the original) screen name: sailor_guy email:[email protected]
name: david o. screen name: seattle09gt email:[email protected]
name: mike screen name: midlifeg8 email: [email protected]
name: chris screen name: ender email: [email protected]
name: ron screen name: ronbuick email: pm
name: tyler screen name: tylerb59 email: [email protected]
name: cody screen name: one bad gxp email:[email protected]
name: john sukkar screen name: blackbeast email: [email protected]
name: alex screen name: ru8teen email: [email protected]gmail.com
name: john screen name: arius email: [email protected]
name: dwayne screen name: xfactor email:[email protected]
name: janell screen name: alig8tr email: pm
name: dan screen name: themanran2000 email: [email protected]
name: alex screen name: silentlegion email:[email protected]
name: mike screen name: mike's g8 gt email: [email protected]
name: dave screen name: 09sportredgt email: pm
name: ben screen name: ben2009gt email: [email protected]
name: mike screen name: wa101 email: pm

"ahem!":whine:

name: Randy screen name: [email protected] email: www.metrologynw.com

·
Registered
49 Posts
If you live in Washington or Oregon and own a G8, post up! This list makes it easier for me to contact you about upcoming events. If you do not wish to post your Email, just put PM.

Please post with the following format:
Name: Brandon Screen Name: BobtheMonkee Email: [email protected]

Washington/Oregon G8 Owners List:

Name: Brad Screen Name: R33PWRD Email: [email protected]
Name: Brandon Screen Name: BobtheMonkee Email: [email protected] AIM: bobthemonkee

Name: Jesse Screen Name: grandmacpubah Email: PM

Name: David Screen Name: DHmotorsports08 Email:[email protected]
Name: John Screen Name: BBBBGXP Email: [email protected]
Name: ???? Screen Name: ThinBlueLine Email: [email protected]
Name: Tony Screen Name: Christiancoach Email: PM
Name: Mike Screen Name: MoMorg Email: PM
Name: Ranay + Brenden Screen Name: MissNaySimon + DragoonRaven Email: [email protected]
Name: Derek Screen Name: Ackattack Email: [email protected]
Name: Carlos Screen Name: Every1zgot1 Email: [email protected]
Name: Jeff Screen Name: 08G8V8 Email: PM
Name: Nick Screen Name: strykerGT Email: [email protected]
Name: Carlos(the original) Screen Name: sailor_guy Email:[email protected]
Name: David O. Screen Name: Seattle09GT Email:[email protected]
Name: Mike Screen Name: MidlifeG8 Email: [email protected]
Name: Chris Screen Name: Ender Email: [email protected]
Name: Ron Screen Name: ronbuick Email: PM
Name: Tyler Screen Name: Tylerb59 Email: [email protected]
Name: Cody Screen Name: ONE BAD GXP Email:[email protected]
Name: John Sukkar Screen Name: BlackBeast Email: [email protected]
Name: Alex Screen Name: RU8TEEn Email: [email protected]gmail.com
Name: John Screen Name: Arius Email: [email protected]
Name: Dwayne Screen Name: xfactor Email:[email protected]
Name: Janell Screen Name: AliG8tr Email: PM
Name: Dan Screen Name: themanran2000 Email: [email protected]

Name: Alex Screen name: Silentlegion Email:[email protected]

Name: Mike Screen Name: mike's g8 gt EMail: [email protected]
Name: Dave Screen Name: 09SportRedGT Email: PM
Name: Ben Screen Name: Ben2009GT Email: [email protected]
Name: Mike Screen Name: wa101 Email: pm
Name: Rod Screen Name: Hellfirede Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
"ahem!":whine:

name: Randy screen name: [email protected] email: www.metrologynw.com
Name: Rod Screen Name: Hellfirede Email: [email protected]
WELCOME Randy (you old fart, finally got around to this!!) and Rod! I'm sure Brandon will eventually get around to adding you guys to the list! His mind has been preoccupied lately! Our next GTG is at the new Sonic in Bonney Lake, just check out the sticky in this section for the details! Hope to see you both there! (Yes, that does mean you too Penguin!):wink2::pir_flag:

·
What Would Jesus Drive?
1,563 Posts
Brandon, I started a google map for this so everyone can put their location and information on the map. Here is the link for everyone. Let me know if it works for you.

I've shared a map with you called PNW - G8's:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=104942862720995419938.000474ea415c9f3ebd498

X
Is the map public? For some reason that is a little uncomfortable to me. I don't think I want to publicly advertise where someone can find my car. Not that they couldn't find it if they really wanted to, but this seems like inviting trouble. Maybe that is just paranoia talking.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Is the map public? For some reason that is a little uncomfortable to me. I don't think I want to publicly advertise where someone can find my car. Not that they couldn't find it if they really wanted to, but this seems like inviting trouble. Maybe that is just paranoia talking.
Boy, I don't know Tony. Do you leave your car sitting out in the street? If not I don't see a real problem here, as I couldn't find an address posted on the map site. Not to mention, anytime you drive your car and park it someplace it is liable to being vandalized or stolen. So knowing the street it is located on is really no big deal IMHO. And if you don't really want to put your car on the map, don't! As far as I know, you don't get prizes, money, brownie points or anything if you do!?:wink2::pir_flag:

·
Registered
49 Posts
The best GM car ever

Actually that title is a little miss leading. Should actually be the best big 3 car ever. My first really high performance car was a 65 Vette, my second was the 3rd 1968 Road Runner sold in Portland, Oregon, then got sent to Japan by the US Air Force, where I bought a 70 Charger R/T. I was not happy with it and traded in for a 70 Plymouth Hemi Cuda. You all are probably asing where is he going with this?

Where I am going is that the G8 GT out performers all of these icons of the Muscle Car era.

·
What Would Jesus Drive?
1,563 Posts
Boy, I don't know Tony. Do you leave your car sitting out in the street? If not I don't see a real problem here, as I couldn't find an address posted on the map site. Not to mention, anytime you drive your car and park it someplace it is liable to being vandalized or stolen. So knowing the street it is located on is really no big deal IMHO. And if you don't really want to put your car on the map, don't! As far as I know, you don't get prizes, money, brownie points or anything if you do!?:wink2::pir_flag:
As a matter of fact my car does sit on the street. I prefaced it with the thought that I might be paranoid! It doesn't take a genius to figure out that I don't have to put my car on if I don't want to. I am careful about where I park my car to help keep down the likelihood of theft/vandalism, and I realize that it is possible wherever I go.
The exact address isn't there, but the map narrows it down to one block, the exact address may as well be there. Let me just say that I wasn't always a Christian, and in my younger years it would have been wonderful to scope out a forum like this for nice rims, tires, stereos, etc, and then had a map of where the person lives! Nuf said!

21 - 40 of 118 Posts