2,739 Posts

·
1*
46 Posts
Name: Lawrence Screen Name: VBIED EMail: pm​

·
is annoying people.
15 Posts
Hey guys! I don't own a G8, and I usually hang out on ls1gto.com, but I do love the G8's and I have a lot of appreciation for all LS based cars. Maybe I'll see you around, I work on Ft Lewis. :)

Name: Adam. Screen Name: 06goatguy. Email: pm.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'd like to welcome all of you new guys to the area. Come check out www.pnwg8.com We have our own local club and we do events all of the time. This Sunday we are having our 2nd annual get together in Renton and we would love to meet some new people. There is more information on our other site.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
WELCOME TO THE G8Board!

WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU NEW POSTERS! As Dallas said, there is a local forum available to those in the PNW that supplements the great info here on the G8Board. We Welcome all PNW posters that contribute to the unique conditions and needs of those of us in this wonderful part of the country! Again, WELCOME!:)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey there! I have just recently became the new owner of a MGM G8 GT. I'm not in Washington right now because I'm in Afganastan but I have been looking foward to coming back around July. I am a really good friend of bsellars69 and have gone to a gtg at KK and met some of you. My name is Jason. Screen name is Mighty Mouse. E-mail is [email protected]. I have tryied to join the PNWG8 club forum but I have yet to get a response. Well keep living the dream!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hey Jason, the mods over at PNWG8 get a lot of new member approval requests from spam, so if you haven't gotten access then its because they likely deleted your request by accident along with the bogus requests. Just reapply and they should approve you.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thank you. Thank you. I will get over there and re-apply. I bet not to many people go by Mighty Mouse. I mean think about it. Chevy small block... mouse motor. HAHA. Alright you guys keep looking good out there. And watch out for the law!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Hey there! I have just recently became the new owner of a MGM G8 GT. I'm not in Washington right now because I'm in Afganastan but I have been looking foward to coming back around July. I am a really good friend of bsellars69 and have gone to a gtg at KK and met some of you. My name is Jason. Screen name is Mighty Mouse. E-mail is [email protected]. I have tryied to join the PNWG8 club forum but I have yet to get a response. Well keep living the dream!
Hey Jason, the mods over at PNWG8 get a lot of new member approval requests from spam, so if you haven't gotten access then its because they likely deleted your request by accident along with the bogus requests. Just reapply and they should approve you.
Thank you. Thank you. I will get over there and re-apply. I bet not to many people go by Mighty Mouse. I mean think about it. Chevy small block... mouse motor. HAHA. Alright you guys keep looking good out there. And watch out for the law!
Hey Jason! Justin was exactly right! I talked with our web master @ PNW G8 Club and indeed, he did delete your name with other spamers because the IP address was from Germany! Seemed like a good reason to me! In any case I have emailed him and he will be restoring you to membership and open to post on the forum. If you don't see anything in the next few hours, (he's working late tonight and may not get to it right away!) go ahead and resubmit and you will be approved!

WELCOME! HOPE TO SEE YOU AFTER YOUR RETURN IN JULY! IN THE MEAN TIME FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN THE CONVERSATIONS! :wink2::us_flag:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Man there are so many new people. There is going to be almost double the parking needed to fit us all! I like it. "The working man's M5" -Car and Driver speaking about the G8.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Man there are so many new people. There is going to be almost double the parking needed to fit us all! I like it. "The working man's M5" -Car and Driver speaking about the G8.
I don't know if you met Brian yet with the Magnacharged White G8 in Spanaway, but he is moving in a couple months so we are doing a little going away dinner for him in January in Puyallup and you are more than welcome to come. There is a sign-up thread on the PNWG8 board. Should be a good turnout with at 8 G8s signed up so far.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey thanks. Yeah that's my best friend. Brain and I have served in the military together for four years and have been friends every sense. I was the guy that helped him install his suspention and provided some Z06 rims that he curbed up for me. 500hp G8... fresh turn.... gravel and curb don't mix. Yeah he's a really really good guy and he took me to one of the gtgs at KK. Hey maybe he'll take you by and get me wife to show you my car. HAHA. We only live about 15 blocks from eachother. Well anyways it's going to suck to lose him but we had some good times while he was around. But thanks for the invite Dallas and maybe I will catch up with you guys when I get back from Afganastan.

61 - 80 of 118 Posts