Pontiac G8 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
I had no idea that you guys were friends. Hopefully we will see you when you get back from Afghanistan then. Any idea when you are coming home? We will probably have a bunch of get togethers from March to September and I try to make it up to the Friday KK meets every once in awhile.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm thinking that I'll be back around the first week of July. :D Perfect cruising weather! Yeah I was a bit upset he said he would be gone by the time I get back. But I'm sure we will all have a good time together. I already preped the wife about the cruises and I'm sure my kid won't mind riding in daddy's car. Eric didn't mind the Superchager!!! But I can't wait to see what you guys have done with your cars. Maybe I can start to catch up over the next winter.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm thinking that I'll be back around the first week of July. :D Perfect cruising weather! Yeah I was a bit upset he said he would be gone by the time I get back. But I'm sure we will all have a good time together. I already preped the wife about the cruises and I'm sure my kid won't mind riding in daddy's car. Eric didn't mind the Superchager!!! But I can't wait to see what you guys have done with your cars. Maybe I can start to catch up over the next winter.
I can't wait to meet you and see a new face in the group. Eric was always a blast to have around us at GTGs. I'm hoping to get a few more mods done to my car this winter so that it will look even more awesome in the spring.

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Nice to meet you Joel. If you don't know already, we have a local club and do lots of get togethers throughout the year. We would love to have you at some. Check out our local club page at PNWG8.com

·
Registered
147 Posts
Name: Josh
Screen Name: Jschiff_g8
Email: [email protected]

Hoping to be at some Washington meets sometime this year!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Nice to meet you as well Josh. Please check out our local club board that I referenced to above. We will be doing lots of GTGs during the year so I hope to see you at some.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice to meet you as well Josh. Please check out our local club board that I referenced to above. We will be doing lots of GTGs during the year so I hope to see you at some.
Thanks... Just signed up, waiting for the final confirmation email to let me in. Haha, and yeah lookin forward to many future meets!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey...I am a fellow G8 owner here in the great northwest. Everett Washington to be exact. I wanted to know what it will take to become a member of the PNW G8 owners club, and when if any the next gathering of Pontiacs?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi there Chris. It's nice to meet you. If you want to become a member of the PNW G8
club all you have to do is go to pnwg8.com and click on the forum tab and then click on register. There are no dues or anything to pay just join us and come to events if you like. Sometimes when people register their emails will get deleted as spam so I'll send Mike a message who is the administrator of the website and let him that you're trying to join. The next event coming up is the dyno day in April that I think you already know about and the next thing after that is am Otegon Coast cruise at the end of may. We will probably also have a little GTG or 2 between now and then. We look forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Washington/Oregon G8 Owners List:

Name: Brad Screen Name: R33PWRD Email: [email protected]
Name: Brandon Screen Name: BobtheMonkee Email: [email protected] AIM: bobthemonkee

Name: Jesse Screen Name: grandmacpubah Email: PM
Name: David Screen Name: DHmotorsports08 Email:[email protected]
Name: John Screen Name: BBBBGXP Email: [email protected]
Name: ???? Screen Name: ThinBlueLine Email: [email protected]
Name: Tony Screen Name: Christiancoach Email: PM
Name: Mike Screen Name: MoMorg Email: PM
Name: Ranay + Brenden Screen Name: MissNaySimon + DragoonRaven Email: [email protected]
Name: Derek Screen Name: Ackattack Email: [email protected]
Name: Carlos Screen Name: Every1zgot1 Email: [email protected]
Name: Jeff Screen Name: 08G8V8 Email: PM
Name: Nick Screen Name: strykerGT Email: [email protected]
Name: Carlos(the original) Screen Name: sailor_guy Email:[email protected]
Name: David O. Screen Name: Seattle09GT Email:eek:[email protected]
Name: Mike Screen Name: MidlifeG8 Email: [email protected]
Name: Chris Screen Name: Ender Email: [email protected]
Name: Ron Screen Name: ronbuick Email: PM
Name: Tyler Screen Name: Tylerb59 Email: [email protected]
Name: Cody Screen Name: ONE BAD GXP Email:[email protected]
Name: John Sukkar Screen Name: BlackBeast Email: [email protected]
Name: Alex Screen Name: RU8TEEn Email: [email protected]
Name: John Screen Name: Arius Email: [email protected]
Name: Dwayne Screen Name: xfactor Email:[email protected]
Name: Janell Screen Name: AliG8tr Email: PM
Name: Dan Screen Name: themanran2000 Email: [email protected]

Name: Alex Screen name: Silentlegion Email:[email protected]
Name: Mike Screen Name: mike's g8 gt EMail: [email protected]
Name: Dave Screen Name: 09SportRedGT Email: PM
Name: Ben Screen Name: Ben2009GT Email: [email protected]
Name: Mike Screen Name: wa101 Email: pm
Name: Randy Screen Name: [email protected] Email: www.metrologynw.com
Name: Danny Screen Name: steel4ug8gt Email: [email protected]
Name: Dean Screen Name: 09panthergxp Email: [email protected]
Name: Rod Screen Name: Hellfirede Email: [email protected]
Name: Ian Screen Name: IanKen Email: [email protected]
Name: Ken Screen Name: TOU Email: PM
Name: Jack Screen Name js1552 Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
82 Posts
Checking in. :)

Name: Gerad
Screen Name: gerad
Email: PM please

Silver 09 GT, 40k miles. Stock except for a Rotofab (already installed when I purchased it used).

I come from a long line of Pontiac love, and by long line I mean my last car was an 04 GTO. ;)

·
Registered
652 Posts
Hey everyone hows it going, so just got an email showing that im still in the WA/OR car list so i just wanted to say im out of the military now and live in Houston now. So you can ether keep me on still if yall want but respectfully would like to be taken off the list.

Miss seeing some of you G8ers but have fun and keep living young :).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Name: Brad Dunlap
Screen Name: Dlap
Email: [email protected]

We've got a 2008 get silver grey/color it's all stock. We bought the car for my wife last fall but it's slowly becoming my car. We're in the puyallup area.

81 - 100 of 117 Posts