Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally a Michigan mile event just like the others across the country... I have always wondered what it would be like and what kind of top speeds we would see.....

anyone, if interested, check out this

http://themichiganmile.com/wordpress/faq/

·
Registered
996 Posts
Signed up. Waiting for the reply email so I can send my payment...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Sounds fun...but i think ill be up north on that weekend.

·
Registered
108 Posts
This sucks. I think that I am going to be out of town that week. I live in Battle Creek, actually only a couple of miles from the airport.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Subd

·
GXP'd PBM GT 2009.5
2009 G8 GT
499 Posts
Finally something good in my neighborhood! :driving: Subd!

·
GXP'd PBM GT 2009.5
2009 G8 GT
499 Posts
Bump! We need to get an attendance list started, count me in this is going to be AWESOME!! Think I'm going to start one in the lounge section!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Bump! We need to get an attendance list started, count me in this is going to be AWESOME!! Think I'm going to start one in the lounge section!
I'm signed up for saturday. Who else will be there?

·
GXP'd PBM GT 2009.5
2009 G8 GT
499 Posts
Was wondering how they structure the runs down the track, I would think they would do it by class/day, say the slowest cars first and then the faster cars as the day(s) go on which would mean that getting a whole weekend pass might be a waste (well not completely since you would get to see super fast cars posting crazy fast speeds which is cool but I want to DRIVE!) as by sunday the fastest cars will probably be shooting it out for ultimate bragging rights? Anybody got any insight on this?

·
GXP'd PBM GT 2009.5
2009 G8 GT
499 Posts
Just looked at their calendar and I now see that the "Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show and Balloon Festival" is being held there at the same time, so with all that extra excitement should make a weekend pass worthwhile! :)

Here is the website for that event, look sweet: http://www.bcballoons.com/

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Next paycheck I'm signing up. No questions asked.

·
GXP'd PBM GT 2009.5
2009 G8 GT
499 Posts
Same!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
So I'm debating between this or a track day down at summit raceway in West Virginia. This event is cheaper but farther away so both will probably costs the same for gas/registration. If you sign up for three days that is Friday Saturday and Sunday right?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Dam wish they had something on the east side towards troy area

·
Registered
590 Posts
Did you guys pay $300 for one day, or is there a one day price option somewhere?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts