·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ugh!!!! can't figure out how to post the stupid vid here lol

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Nice lookin wheels....can hardly hear your v-6 over the sound of the wind tho :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i'll have to try another attempt lol.
this time to have a person hold the camera

·
Registered
491 Posts
How the hell are you spinning like that on dry pavement? I try daily and can almost never get the wheels to break loose. What RPM are you power-braking to? Is it the LSD that's letting you do that? We have basically identical performance setups otherwise...

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
ugh!!!! can't figure out how to post the stupid vid here lol
For videos: Click on the "Insert Link" button and paste the actual URL of the page where your YouTube video plays from into the popup box. like

I removed the [ before the code and the ] after the code to show what the code looks like:

url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi4egCV1p7A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi4egCV1p7A[/url

Someone helped me with this a while back :wink2:

·
Registered
46 Posts
The wind hampered the sound of everything. If you don't have a cameraman, jut chalk the street to set the cars position.

Clean ride though.

The suggested video of the truck bending was pretty wild.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Good one lo, i did the same thing at work when i was leaving one day and they thought there was a fire. I can do them dry to, just gotta know how.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How the hell are you spinning like that on dry pavement? I try daily and can almost never get the wheels to break loose. What RPM are you power-braking to? Is it the LSD that's letting you do that? We have basically identical performance setups otherwise...
I donno it just does lol. All i do is stage and if it dosen't go right away i release a little break till it goes. i can break loose from a dead stop too, not crazy like tho. and i can get sideways around cornors too in manual mode.I dont think the lsd made it so i could, i used to do one wheels with the stock base diff and 245's. I never thought i'd be able to do a burn out with 285's on back too, but i proved that wrong

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The wind hampered the sound of everything. If you don't have a cameraman, jut chalk the street to set the cars position.

Clean ride though.

The suggested video of the truck bending was pretty wild.
yeah that was nuts lol, what do you mean by chalk the street?

·
DINSTAAR
494 Posts
Good deal on the LSD, thats what the V6's should have came with. I understand the cost savings. In terms of added safety and usefulness the LSD is a must. There is a handfull of times where I've kicked the car sideways from not even an agressive take off in the rain with the ESC on.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I thought you had the Solo axleback? Those tips look like the stock mufflers.

-Dennis-

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i do have the solo axle backs, thats the tips that came with them twin 3" or what ever

1 - 14 of 14 Posts