Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched quite a bit for results, but there's nothing good/recent. Most point to "procharger kit comes with it", or something along those lines. I've also see potential of mounting it in the space where the cabin filter is, but can't seem to find that again.

The tank is already in the way enough with trans cooler and standalone p/s cooler, and I'm now looking at a bigger trans cooler, and will eventually be adding a heat exchanger for LSA. So yeah, some more real estate up front would be nice.

Anyone have idea, pics, explanation? Deleting it is not an option.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,522 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, that's the one. It's a bit of, "yes, it's possible".

As I've thought about it a bit more, I might just leave it in the general location, but go to a smaller tank to make room for more stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,522 Posts
A smaller tank is a great option as it might avoid relocating the reservoir altogether.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Decided to leave it alone for now. I'm going to get my car back together, then replace my AC condenser which will allow me to get rid of the standalone power steering cooler I'm running right now. I also ordered a Tru-Cool M7B cooler last night. It's a bit bigger than my current so hopefully it will still fit in the current location (above the bumper support).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts