Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I am new to this forum and looking for others that are still loving their G8 :) I am late to the party it seems in owning a g8 gt, however I am super stoked in fixing it up! I am looking for members around this area. I am from Bellingham, WA, I only one of one up here its red and it has Canada plates! I am looking for other members so we can share ideas, trade, buy/sell etc.. The forum is nice but I would love to get some local stuff going :) There isn't much stuff on craigslist and or other sites (Ebay) etc.. Best way is to network!

For all I know you have a garage full of g8 stuff you want to get rid of! I know I do... Any g8's in Bellingham? or surrounding area? Thanks for looking all! Look forward to meeting you all!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Panther black on camaro 20s here in Seattle/Bellevue. I'm a recent owner also. There's a pretty modded red one in Lynwood

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Panther black on camaro 20s here in Seattle/Bellevue. I'm a recent owner also. There's a pretty modded red one in Lynwood
Nice let's see some pics of your car if u got some! I got a 2009 pbm on camaro 20s too matte black finish...

·
Registered
147 Posts

Is this the red one you see in lynnwood?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Northern Idaho here. Not very many G8's around here. See one maybe 2 times a week but don't think any of them are on the boards and several are driven by older ladies....go figure.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Oak Harbor here, I think we have around 5 others in town. I've also seen a few in Mount Vernon/Burlington lately.

·
G8 Corsa Club
250 Posts
Vancouver WA here

Mine is on the right Black

·
Registered
7 Posts
Seen a few g8s on SR530 in the arlington darrington area wondering if he or she was on here

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
I'm in the Redmond/Bellevue area. I ran into someone recently and he said his name was G8Driver. I haven't been able to confirm if it's on this board or another. Drives a black G8.

Mines a black g8, lowered, with mods below.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Would like to meet up with the drivers in the area
As would I, love going on cruises, would be even better with a convoy of G8's.

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
I'm down.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Haha well i figured a cruise......

yeah a convoy of G8's would be epic but Just finding enough people that would be interested would be the hard part.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Where would this cruise be from and to? I could be down, but would have to be on a Sunday, and on a day I don't have duty.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts