Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First is my weekly special!

2009 Pontiac G8
4dr Sdn GT
$27,874.00

Next is my "bargain of the week. ;)

MGM base model

26,774.00 + TTL

And finally, the current inventory thats here!

Liquid red with sport/premium/bluetooth, MGM Sport/Premium and stryker blue with Sport Premium.

I'm making deals this week thru the weekend so if you feel like you missed out last month I can make you feel alot better!

·
Registered
320 Posts
That stryker blue and liquid red look great, nice deals by the way. How are you selling them so low without dealer cash??

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My secret and I guess, you guys reward for making me the top G8 salesperson in the nation, and our dealership the top Pontiac dealer in the region. :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
My secret and I guess, you guys reward for making me the top G8 salesperson in the nation, and our dealership the top Pontiac dealer in the region. :)
Congratz on the sales, from what other members have said, you deserve it. Thanks for the great prices. Maybe in a few more months I may have to make a trip down to texas myself

·
Registered
244 Posts
Congrats Nino! I let them know that on my survey. All we need now is a short race track like Momentum behind the dealership.

I love my GXP (and so does the wife now), even with 14.6 mpgs and 2.5 fill ups in a week, this is the best bang for your buck vehicle on the market today. What a great ride!

Keep it up! Hey, any info on a local tune shop? Or any way to set program modes with a tune. I was thinking like the 90 ZR1 had...a switch to turn it from 200hp to 400hp? Perhaps different programs for the use. Save me some gas money and I can keep up the $3 coffee addiction. Haha

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Nino,

What's the silver one got at that price? Sport + Premium? I have been looking high and low for a silver w/ red interior + sport + premium + sunroof.

Thanks!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
josh_4184 : No problem, I look forward to it.

mchspd : Im asking the same questions. I have my headers and exhaust and am looking for a tune once its all on and would like the same thing so I can have a "normal" tune and a "I hate fuel economy tune LOL

mikester0421 : Sport and premium but no red interior.

·
It did hurt a lot!
320 Posts
Keep it up! Hey, any info on a local tune shop? Or any way to set program modes with a tune. I was thinking like the 90 ZR1 had...a switch to turn it from 200hp to 400hp? Perhaps different programs for the use. Save me some gas money and I can keep up the $3 coffee addiction. Haha
josh_4184 : No problem, I look forward to it.

mchspd : Im asking the same questions. I have my headers and exhaust and am looking for a tune once its all on and would like the same thing so I can have a "normal" tune and a "I hate fuel economy tune LOL

mikester0421 : Sport and premium but no red interior.
I would recomend HPE in Houston. I worked with them on my GTO and was very pleased. They actually made a small mistake once in shipping some parts but Chuck owned up immeadiatly and took care of it. ?No better service around than that.

Congrats Nino I hope to talk to you again soon about my purchase.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If anyone is considering a new G8 I would recommend your first call be to Nino.

I just wish I would have known about him last month but one thing I learned from talking to him today is he is an outright honest guy. I wouldnt hesitate to travel to him to buy a car. You wont go wrong buying from him.

Thanks again for your help and time today Nino. It is nice to see a good salesman out there!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Trying to save a trip there, but hes packing a deal that the other dealerships laugh at. Good job Nino, bring a good laugh to your fellow sales people when your being serious. :)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ha ha,

Those silly competitors. When will they learn LOL

I even have my service dept on board now, They are installing headers on my GXP as we speak and are willing to install modifications now for people. :)

They even offered a reasonable rate.;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Ha ha,

I even have my service dept on board now, They are installing headers on my GXP as we speak and are willing to install modifications now for people. :)

I wish more (all) dealerships would be on board with after market, but i guess they need a way to avoid warranty work.

·
MSM GXP
148 Posts
I'm supposing this is with the $3000 rebate included already, right?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Ha ha,

Well I must ask when your moving to Dallas? Seriously compared to Houston you have no competition here. Always see nice deals in Houston, when was the last time you heard someone going to Dallas for a good deal?

Anyways I did get a bite, they did ask if I would like a different color other than the MGM I love. So we will see where this goes.

MGM is so close to the Sparkling Graphite Metallic I had on my BMW. Brings back every good memory I had of that car.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts