Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We tagged the G8's we needed to to gain 2000 in dealer cash on all G8's

That means 1500 consumer cash 1500 bonus cash and 2000 dealer cash on all 09 G8 GT and GXP!

Come get some. ;)

2 GXP's in transit so far

A white hot 6 speed with red and black leather a a white hot auto with solid black leather.

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Hmm...now how many G8's on the lot/in the pipeline does it take for a dealer to get the cash?

Seems like most that have such things tend to actually use it and say as such in quotes, but it's worth clarifying. Also, is it something like the previous certificates that you get a certain number of and then they're gone, or?

0/1.9% + extra $2k + dealer discount...yeah, that works...

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mrgto : Yes, In lieu of 0%

beach : It will depend on how many G8's they sold and how many they are tagging.

As I have said before, I am working to make our dealership the G8 capital of Texas so we got it without tagging any G8's :lol:

So I tagged some anyway just for good measure. Im not sure how the other local dealers are doing, but we have been #1 and 2 in G8 sales in our region for a few months now and it will only get better.

·
Registered
995 Posts
can you combine with GMS?

·
Registered
114 Posts
can you combine with GMS?
I'm wondering the same thing. When I spoke to a dealer with "certificates" last time around, the certificate disappeared as soon as he heard employee price. I'm not really complaining, but I'm not sure if that's the way it had to be, or just the way they chose to use them.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sell them...sell them all

Jump on it boys, $26,269...it ain't gonna get much better than that!

·
Registered
362 Posts
What is the best deal you guys have to offer on a 2009 GXP auto and what colors do you have?

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
I plan on visiting my friend in Cape coral within the next month. I could drive it over for ya. ;)
How about a 1500 mile, err, beach vacation in Delaware?

I want the Pacific Slate one...:)

I got quote happy today & tonight and am waiting to see what places in the 2 hour circle of here say as far as price...so far one quoted, quietly, the $2k dealer cash but only after I asked & said I knew about it. I presumed all of those that had quite an inventory probably qualified...but I'm waiting to see who offers what.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Damn i'm in South Florida, would buy in heart beat...
Order it from Gay Pontiac and have it shipped to your local Pontiac dealer.

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
beach : Delaware in winter ? LOL Hopefully the local dealers will try hard and get you a good deal.

MLozano : Comon now, its only 1200 miles, Just 300 short of break in.

B 4 U : Lease pull ahead + you get an additional 1000 in targetted leesee bonus cash on top of the 5,000 in rebates! Thats 6k worth of rebates and GM may pick up the tab on a few of your payments, we would need to call get see what the pull ahead is. ;)

Keep in mind folks, the 26,269 was a GMS (employee) quote.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts