Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to locate the last door seal. Most of them are suffering greatly. They're significantly worn.

I'm only missing 92235139.

Any idea where I might find one? I've searched even the Aussie sources and turned up blank. Maybe I missed something, so I'm just putting out an APB for help. :)

·
Premium Member
4,200 Posts
Is this the part that fills the gap between the right rear door liner an the glass ? It it is, I wonder if the glass an door trim dimensions of the 2011 an up Caprice/PPV are the same. Maybe that seal is the same, but with a different P/N assigned to it. Its not cheap (for what it is). That car uses P/N 92196409 Course it would require seeing an possibly measuring one of those cars, to see if there was any chance of *it* working.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
I can't seem to locate the last door seal. Most of them are suffering greatly. They're significantly worn.

I'm only missing 92235139.

Any idea where I might find one? I've searched even the Aussie sources and turned up blank. Maybe I missed something, so I'm just putting out an APB for help. :)
Any images of the part?

Also, have you tried calling dealerships? These people ship to the US and I have received a lot of new GM/Holden parts from them. https://www.suttonsparts.com.au/

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Called the dealer. No parts in stock whatsoever, but I found an alternate part number.

It is # 92196411 for the right hand side that I needed. That makes a complete set of door interior window runner strips. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts