·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any idea when you are getting any in?

·
Long Member
536 Posts
I ordered mine direct - took like a week before they shipped.

They fit really well - better than the same setup in our 2007 Outlook (they seem a bit "small" in the Outlook).

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trying to stay with a vendor but it seems like I have to go with the direct company

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Took me about 2 weeks to get them from Weathertech.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^^Same here....I am going to give him another day to responed before I bu it from the Main Company

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
The funny thing is, I emailed Weathertech after 2 weeks and they didnt reply back. 2 days later, I was emailed the tracking number.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Got my Weathertechs today, they fit like a glove, really pleased. Got the black, they look great and they protect under the gas pedal, where wet, snowy shoes drip. They fit around the foot rest and the passenger side is equally as good. Should have purchased these long ago, wasted money on the rubber winter mats that had gaps at the seat front, gas pedal, etc. Worth every dime:)

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Got my Weathertechs today, they fit like a glove, really pleased. Got the black, they look great and they protect under the gas pedal, where wet, snowy shoes drip. They fit around the foot rest and the passenger side is equally as good. Should have purchased these long ago, wasted money on the rubber winter mats that had gaps at the seat front, gas pedal, etc. Worth every dime:)

I love them for that reason.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Any current discount that i can put into your coupon code
I have to buy a rear mats

1 - 14 of 14 Posts