Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there is a dyno day on saturday april 20th in berthud (I think thats how you spell it lol) 2 pulls for $40. Doors open at 10am post on here if anyone wants more info. Also car meet/ show on the 21st at flat irons mall near boulder. We should meet up and roll together to either event. Is anyone on here ready to stop talking about a meet and do it in style? Lol

·
Arrival
183 Posts
I would be down to do the car show/meet.

·
Arrival
183 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Deadon... you have to live down the street from me... I think I saw you at O'reilly aout store on quincy and buckley a week ago.. we should me at sonic off hampden and tower again. There were a lot of g8's there that last time we met there...

·
Arrival
183 Posts
I was cruising around that day and one of my "parking sensors" was loose and uneven so I had to find the closest auto store (was 10 miles away... Wtf). I live around Buckley and alameda.

I can meet at Sonics once in awhile as long as it is daylight hours. I work night shift.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool... I am sayin meet at sonic the weekend of the 20th like you said the 21st meet up early then cruise to the show...

·
Arrival
183 Posts
Works for me.

Any other takers?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Berthoud is a bit too far out for me, COG8man lives out there tho.
If y'all want to do a meet in Aurora bfore ya head out I am down with that one.

Most Saturday mornings there is a Cars n Coffee meet at the Sears Outlet at Park Meadows mall...I try to make that about once a month to at least look around the place. As it warms up you'll see more ppl meeting at the Tower and Hampden Sonic...let me know and I can pop in there too.

·
Arrival
183 Posts
Either Park Meadows or Sonic is fine with me. I sure hope more than 3 of us show up, though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I registered off your link... so we are setting it in stone... 9:30 a.m. sunday april 21st meet at sonic off e. Hampeden and tower in Aurora.

·
Arrival
183 Posts
Guess I will go ahead and register too. I hope someone with a PBM G8 goes, so I can compare the new paint.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I saw your paint color in your signature and I thought it was different... lol would be cool if we could get at least 5 of us to roll up together make an entrance..

·
Decepticon
180 Posts
This PBM will be going to the meet also im not sure if I can meet up where your guys are though

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
494 Posts
I live at tower and Quincy. I'll plan to show up at sonic on the 21st

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Arrival
183 Posts
My buddy will be rolling with me in his Challenger, if you guys don't mind and won't be embarrassed.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats cool with me... I dont care if other cars roll with us... I think my friend with his wrx wants to roll too

·
Registered
531 Posts
If the weather is nice, we may make the drive up to Flat Iron Mall on the 21st....(wont be able to meet everybody before-hand). Where abouts will the show be at -- Flat Irons is a pretty big place.....

1 - 20 of 48 Posts