Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Your LT Header System is awesome! I've got mine ordered though Vector Motorsports. I can't wait to get them on my car & to go back to the track!

·
Registered
78 Posts
i just had my kooks LT headers and complete exhaust system put on and they sound great. the guys that did the work for me put my car on their website.

thanks kooks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ok, brining it back from the dead but I have a question. Im coming home for R&R in late August and going to have the Kooks LT Headers, Off-Road X pipe, magnaflow Axle back exhaust and Volant CAI. The place im taking it to will then us an HP tuner program and dyno tune my car for the most HP/Torque gains. What can be realistically expected from this full install? Since this is for Kooks what can I expect from your system with the Magnaflow Axle back in particular? I only ask cause im looking for decent gains as this little endeavor is going to run around $3000 total, will I be getting my monies worth?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ok, brining it back from the dead but I have a question. Im coming home for R&R in late August and going to have the Kooks LT Headers, Off-Road X pipe, magnaflow Axle back exhaust and Volant CAI. The place im taking it to will then us an HP tuner program and dyno tune my car for the most HP/Torque gains. What can be realistically expected from this full install? Since this is for Kooks what can I expect from your system with the Magnaflow Axle back in particular? I only ask cause im looking for decent gains as this little endeavor is going to run around $3000 total, will I be getting my monies worth?
Typical dyno numbers for this setup is 350-360rwhp...being the average GT puts down about 300rwhp stock, your looking at a 50-60rwhp gain with those mods and good tune.

:driving:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Typical dyno numbers for this setup is 350-360rwhp...being the average GT puts down about 300rwhp stock, your looking at a 50-60rwhp gain with those mods and good tune.

:driving:
Thanks for the fast reply!! I forget when Im posting over here that you guys are anywhere from 9.5-12.5 hrs behind me.

Sounds like some nice numbers, would it be wrong of me to ask how that might translate into improved 0-60mph times as well as quarter mile time improvements? Im guessing this is good for around .3 tenth improvement in 0-60 and maybe around the same for quarter mile? Is this a little far fetched?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
medicff0879
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing